These Girls Reviews

• Jan 22, 2013

67% on RT? This movie is so deplorable. It is simply awful. All of these characters do nothing but piss me off. All the girls are sick and need to be put away, and David Boreanaz is just as guilty of being a horrible human being. Where is the entertainment value in a movie populated with nothing but gross human beings? I mean, I guess you see some T&A from time to time as the film goes on. But to what end? Empty T&A is overly empty.

• Jul 29, 2012

Not good. Really not good. But David B. naked makes it all worth watching...

Not good. Really not good. But David B. naked makes it all worth watching...

• Mar 06, 2012

David is great and the girls aren't bad actresses either, but it really has no point. just a movie for teen girls.

• Jan 25, 2012

I laughed a few times. Would it be possible to combine strong female teenaged characters with a good movie?

• Aug 01, 2011

Booooorrrring. Oh, and a play on the "rape-is-funny-when-it-happens-to-a-guy" trope.

• Jul 06, 2011

Well I can't complain about a nearly naked David Boreanaz however the rest of movie was a hot mess of teenage girls blackmailing the "grown man" into having sex with all of them. Unsure of why these girls would all be ok with sharing... but I suppose it was slightly fun to watch the drama go down.

• May 26, 2011

The summer before her freshmen year of college Caroline's character finds out that her friend Gloria is having an affair with Keith (David Boreanaz). Anytime Gloria is "babysitting" for Keith and his wife Sue she is actually having sex with Keith. Gloria being the fairy tale raised girl she is, is in love with Keith and believes that he loves her back. Caroline becomes curious as to what sex with an older man is like and decides to see if she can get Keith to sleep with her, which he does. Shortly there after thier good little Christian friend who is about to go off to boarding school for the next 4 to 5 years where sex is not allowed decides to have Keith be her first. All of this leads to the girls coming up with a pack to share Keith and the "babysitting" duty. Keith tries to talk the girls out of this and thinks it is insane but loses the battle since the girls will tell on him if he doesn't agree to the arrangement. And then the shit begins to hit the fan and maddness breaks loose.

• May 12, 2011

Too funny. And David is just super hot!!

Too funny. And David is just super hot!!

• Dec 17, 2010

Fell asleep watching . David Boreanez stars as a married man, who?s sleeping with the baby sitter, her friends find out & they add themselves to the mix. Taking turns and finally he?s had it & wants out. He devises a plan with a buddy of his that goes awry. The movie & the characters are boring. We?ve all seen or heard of various incarnations of movies like this. The characters (actors acting) seems wooden. F

• Nov 24, 2010

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This movie is hilarious. As a Boreanaz fan I honestly didn't expect high-quality acting. But you know what? The acting didn't bother me at all because the concept of the plot is so ridiculous that it distracted me. I was laughing so hard throughout the movie that I forgot how unrealistic the whole entire situation is. I bet that this movie would be funnier on stage considering how farcical it is. Anyways, David Boreanaz naked - CHECK. Lots and Lots of sex - CHECK. Comedy - CHECK. Happy Ending - CHECK. Worth your time.... definitely a necessity for a girl's night in. Boys, stay far away from this movie.... BAHAHAHA!