Ticket to Heaven Reviews

• Mar 04, 2014

So so bad .It seems to want to be a musical.Not really a B movie...more of a C Movie. Its all on youtube because nobody gives a fuck.

• Jul 02, 2012

Ticket To Heaven is Quite the Fascinating Look into Cult Manipulation and Brainwashing. This is a griping Movie.

• Apr 23, 2012

A really good movie about a guy getting broken down emotionally by a religious cult and eventually becoming a member. It is a little dated, but other than that I think it was really well made.

• Jan 12, 2012

"It shows a character going through an emotional roller coaster ride and I always enjoy a movie that puts that much emphasis on a main character." Read the entire movie review at this url: http://www.coolmovieguy.com/2011/12/ticket-to-heaven.html

• Mar 16, 2011

Excellent film. Captivating as it is disturbing. Well worth your time.

Excellent film. Captivating as it is disturbing. Well worth your time.

• Apr 24, 2010

What makes the movie absolutely spellbinding is that it shows us not only how a young man is recruited into the 'religious' group, but how anyone could be indoctrinated into one of the many cults in America today.

• Oct 14, 2008

I saw this in the theaters and it freaked me out. Great storyline, great acting, interesting topic. Beautifully done!

• Apr 23, 2008

Must see movie about how cults work. This was a very influential movie on me.

Must see movie about how cults work. This was a very influential movie on me.

• Dec 27, 2007

this is a great movie, but not very many people have seen it. it stars a young kim cattrall.

• Nov 11, 2007

WOW,THIS MOVIE REALLY OPEN MY EYES.

WOW,THIS MOVIE REALLY OPEN MY EYES.