Too Tired to Die Reviews

all star cast incl. cameos make this meditation on death & dying go

all star cast incl. cameos make this meditation on death & dying go

• Lesley N Super Reviewer
    Nov 25, 2010

Strange film with Japanese sensibilities and director and lead, but American setting and majority of cast. Kenji dreams about death aka Mira Sorvino, and then she turns up to inform him he's next on her list. And then various quirky talky strangers turn up to fill the waiting. I quite liked this, it was a bit different and filled the time nicely.

• Jul 31, 2010

Weird and strange. Philosophical and tries to be funny but after all is just weird and strange

• Aug 10, 2009

This movie could have been sooooo much better than it is. That itself frustrates me to no end. -To be further reviewed later.

• May 27, 2009

Takeshi is too adorable to not be totally entranced by him. Yes the film is weird, has interesting scenes/dream sequences, and some odd characters who just appear for no reason... but that makes the film worthwhile.

• May 06, 2009

This movie had good potential, but really failed to deliver in the end. It was a bit slow getting started, and even once it did, it meandered around so much that it really lost its way by the end. Mira and Takeshia are fine actors, but the script was weak and this movie just didn't do them any justice. Disappointing.

• Apr 20, 2009

Watched it ages ago, but from what I recalled, it is pretty much an art film if you can categorize it into that. Overall the movie is just so-so.

• Feb 02, 2009

weird film Take a look at it

weird film Take a look at it

• Nov 05, 2008

Not the best one but Takeshi Kaneshiro is a great hottie.....

Not the best one but Takeshi Kaneshiro is a great hottie.....

• Oct 08, 2008