Tooth and Nail Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

First, I do not buy no more gasoline as the cause of the Apocalypse. It was not well explained how no gas leads to the end of civilization and the need to start eating people for meat. The premise was as poorly thought out as the script. The "witty" banter between the characters is just stupid. The petite woman in charge of the big mean cannibals? No. The ending is moronic.

• Sep 27, 2019

This is an awesome film! It has a very plausible plot. Yes, not an Oscar winning movie but it's damn good for what it is.

• Aug 11, 2019

A terrible, crappy independent horror movie with the same production values as maybe a junior college film class(along with extremely subpar acting). I'm just surprised they managed to drag Michael Madsen and Vinnie Jones into this rubbish.

• Aug 11, 2016

Great ending to a really dumb story. Almost everyone in the world died because we ran out of gasoline? Seriously? I did like Rachel Miner and Vinnie Jones as villains. Michael Madsen's role was so horrible. Don't get excited about him at all. The star of the movie was excellent towards the second act and the end of the movie. I almost didn't make it through the first fifteen minutes just because of the boring opening sequences where they tried to show these idiots living in a hospital might just be a formidable force against savage cannibals. They would have been wiped out on the first night if the cannibals did not just want one at a time so they could have fresh meat every night. There is some fun to be had here if you can get to the last half hour. Sorry if I spoiled anything.

• Sep 20, 2015

After years of wanting to see this, I finally discovered that it was available on Amazon Prime. Well worth the wait! I loved this movie and will definitely watch it again!

• Jan 10, 2015

What The hell is doing Michael Madsen in this stupid movie?!

What The hell is doing Michael Madsen in this stupid movie?!

• Aug 04, 2013

An uninspired "Horror" that I would have ignored if it weren't for Michael Kelly. 4/8/2013

• May 14, 2013

A lot better than I thought it would be. Pretty gross and very interesting. Definetely worth watching. P.S. - Flixster has this listed under Musical and Performing Arts. It's not so don't let that fool you.

• Apr 26, 2013

quite watchable low budget movie

quite watchable low budget movie

• Dec 22, 2012

Todo parece empezar bien, con la historia de la gasolina y las personas refugiadas sobreviviendo las adversidades, pero todo se va cuesta abajo cuando salen los canibales, que no inspiran nada de miedo, esto acompañado del pésimo guión y actuaciones termina de botar por completo a Tooth and Nail. 3/10