Topper Takes a Trip Reviews

• May 13, 2020

Bennett, Young and Burke are all very good but without Cary Grant the sequel is missing most of the original's heart. Some very funny scenes and butler Mowbraw (who seems to be in every comedy in the 30's,) is great.

• May 23, 2012

colourizied version-no so much

colourizied version-no so much

• Mar 01, 2010

Not as good as the first or Topper Returns. Sorry Cary Grant didn't return for the sequels. After a while you feel sorry for Topper trying to explain away things he didn't do to cover for a spunky ghost. Poor guy couldn't win no matter what he did.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jul 02, 2008

Cary Grant is sorely missed.

Cary Grant is sorely missed.

• Jun 05, 2008

not one of the better Toppers

not one of the better Toppers

• Jan 28, 2008

As a follow up, it wasn't as good as the first movie, but was still funny :)

As a follow up, it wasn't as good as the first movie, but was still funny :)

• Dec 28, 2007

I love these old black & whites! I couldn't even list them all....

I love these old black & whites! I couldn't even list them all....

• Nov 17, 2007

My whole family loves the Topper movies.

My whole family loves the Topper movies.

• Jun 18, 2007

Topper is such a good movie, more peoople should check out old movies

Topper is such a good movie, more peoople should check out old movies

• May 08, 2007

Mrs topper is ready to file for a divorce from Cosmo, due to the strange circumstances of his trip with ghost Marion. This time Marion returns from heaven with the dog to help Topper out of yet another mess.