Trouble Bound Reviews

• Feb 16, 2020

This movie sucked. I watched it for about 30 minutes before I switched to something else. The girl was too annoying.

• Jan 09, 2020

Young Patricia is fun to watch, but doesn't really pull of her character...it's an attempt at a meld of comedy and tension that doesn't really work.

• Nov 29, 2019

It's like a flipside of True Romance, only if Clarence and Alabama didn't get along soo well and were trouble makers. It's a fun road movie, and it's always nice to see this cast, but Madsen and Arquette just don't share the chemistry needed to make this work.

• Jan 10, 2008

funny as fu-k must have seen it 20 times

funny as fu-k must have seen it 20 times

• Jun 08, 2007

A really cool film starring Michael Madsen and Patricia Arquette about the mob and being a part of them. A very entertaining film and a great cast also starring Seymour Cassel.

• Jun 06, 2007

Regardless of its acting faults and plot problems Ive always loved this movie. You cant go wrong with Madsen and Arquette.

• Apr 20, 2007

[url="http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/trouble_bound/gallery.php"][img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/55/203655.jpg[/img][/url] I never expected any masterpiece here, but I did expect better fare than what I got. Having Michael Madsen, Patricia Arquette, Seymour Cassel, Billy Bob Thornton in your film would mean something better than what I got, wouldn't it? Pretty crappy film and some pretty crappy acting. All I wanted was a little bit of fun and shoot me up. Some shoot me up, but no fun.

• Dec 09, 2006

Weak movie. VERY WEAK

Weak movie. VERY WEAK

• Mar 12, 2006

Another classic to me. Micheal Madsen and Patricia Arquette so good.

Another classic to me. Micheal Madsen and Patricia Arquette so good.