Trust Reviews

• 7h ago

Pretty good about an internet predator.

Pretty good about an internet predator.

• Jan 14, 2019

not bad. not a great ending but very realistic, which is sad

not bad. not a great ending but very realistic, which is sad

• May 24, 2018

This movie is defiantly a straight-up drama, so don’t expect any real action. I pretty much predicted the gist of the story early on, although it had a bit of twist that I didn’t see coming about mid-way in. I absolutely HATED the ending; which was rather disappointing really.

• Apr 29, 2018

This movie fcked me up so bad I don't even know where to start. It looks like a common story but probably the acting & the directing makes it superb. And personal experience doesn't help much. Couldn't stop crying many times.

• Feb 23, 2018

Terrible movie the whole movies makes you angry seeing how a 15 year old girl can't understand she was raped then at the end she tries to kill herself and the never find the guy who raped her. Then just to add Insult to injury they show you a video of the guy who raped her living a happy life with wife and kids!!! Wtf absolutely terrible movie

• Dec 19, 2017

Puntaje Original: 6.0 Una película tan política, que la esencia de su trama se basa en como funciona el marco legal en temas de asalto sexual cibernético; y no en una fidedigna introspección hacia la complejidad emocional de los personajes implicados en el asunto.

• Nov 28, 2017

• Nov 06, 2017

Trust is merciless in exploring a tough theme and repercussions in a vulnerable victim.

• Aug 08, 2017

Trust is a creepy movie about a sexual predator who seduces and abuses a teenager. The acting is good, the pacing is good, and the story is good overall. I feel the ending should have been extended by a few more minutes. Did the police get closer to cracking the case? Who was the next potential victim? If you have teenagers and you're a parent, this is an extremely uncomfortable movie to watch. But at the same time, it has some scenes where it's very real. GOOD... 3/5 OR 6/10

• May 11, 2017

This movie is scary because its real, and that's the worst part about it. When Annie, a 14-year-old girl, is seduced by a 41-year-old internet predator she knows only as "Charlie," it tears apart her family. While her father becomes obsessed with revenge fantasies, Annie enters therapy, where she refuses to admit she's been victimized. Movies like this are hard to watch. Whether its because you're around the same age, you're a parent of a child, or even if it's because you can relate, films like this are scary. They're scary because they're real and its depicting such a sensitive situation that it can make you sick. I think David Schwimmer really brought a lot to the table and his execution for this film was solid. One thing I'll say is that the lead actress is really good. Liana Liberato really brought this realistic feel to her role and she displayed her emotions really well. I think that in a movie like this, it's really important that your cast is strong, otherwise certain moments will lose its gravity of emotional terror. The screenplay for this film was really good overall and I think it was written well. This film won't blow you away with its originality by any means, but I think its written really well for its purpose. In all honesty, I think that some high schools should gives this film a chance and show it in some classes. Yes it's rated R and some content may be too much, but this stuff is serious and it shouldn't be a matter that we turn our heads away from. In the end, this film was very solid and emotional in many ways. I think it executes well around a very sensitive topic, leaving even me frightened by the time the credits rolled.