Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

September 25, 2016
DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN!?
September 18, 2016
hi put the movies free
like the movies but not you
Love the movies.
½ September 12, 2016
A seemingly unlikely movie to grab ahold of me, but it did just that. An instant classic that blends many genres together. Don't knock it if you haven't seen it, because even you could come out a Twi-hard. (First and only viewing - 3/18/2010)
September 8, 2016
The book was bad enough, and this didn't even try!
½ August 28, 2016
My name is (?) and im and alcoholic and a sex addict. But i have been Twilight clean for 20 years!
August 25, 2016
Watched all of them on DVD now watching on Blu Ray for a second viewing. Enjoyed the first time and enjoying even more this time in crystal clear HD. Good film. Very different :-)
½ August 21, 2016
SCREW THIS HOW THE HELL IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED HORROR THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE HORROR GENRE TO EVEN DESCRIBE THIS AS HORROR.
August 9, 2016
one of the best movies to date. great, talented acting and masterful cinematography which is far better than anything nolan, alejandro inarritu or even tarkovsky has ever achieved!
½ August 9, 2016
SOOO bad, not even funny how bad it is. Imagine a slow paced, kinda lame, unfunny spoof of vampire movies.
August 7, 2016
Perhaps one of the greatest thought provoking films about vampires ever! This is one of the finest observations on the subject of vampire Love! This film even transcends the thoughtful barriers of Warewolves! This series sparkles, just like lovely vampires it Creates! This is also perhaps one of the greatest films to be seen by human....and "non-human" Eyes! Please enjoy!
½ July 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought still pretty boring but some good bits, Not a must see, Don't know how the series has made so much money but they won't care.
July 25, 2016
Completely Dull And Corny!

Despite the fact that this movie had no CGI but amazing soundtrack. And Finally overall it's not as bad as i thought, Still Bad, At Least Robert patterson is in Harry Potter 4 playing the most Likeable character Cedrick Diggary!

Score: 3.5/10
½ July 9, 2016
If the critics hate it I generally end of loving it! The books were a great easy read. Movies are hardly ever as good as the books, but honest effort. I cannot stand Kristen though, her acting is AWEFUL!
½ July 8, 2016
If you paid money to see this you are part of the problem.
½ June 29, 2016
My favourite bit was when Bella (perhaps the most pathetic female character available for young girls to idolise) was thrown around in the ballet studio at the end because it made me feel better about sitting and watching her be miserably inadequate throughout the rest of the film.
June 28, 2016
The best Vampire Movie!!!
June 28, 2016
who doesn't love this film it's so romantic and it makes your heart race!!!
½ June 27, 2016
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE IN THE DAMNED SUNLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 25, 2016
The love between human Bella and vampire Edward. Started off as two students who couldn't stand eachother and evolved into a vampire who looked after a human like his own family.
June 15, 2016
It is a film with smooth and very little essence of the book but despite having boring parts, ridiculous or bad, remains a passable movie, with plain language, that you will keep you entertained and maybe you do not want to see the others but if you will do want to see how this ends, the fans of the book seems a bad adaptation, a rare movie that is still well appreciated, which we fell in love KRISTEN STEWARD
And Robert Pattinson.