Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

September 18, 2017
Written by a Mormon 40 year old woman with a twisted fantasy sex life.
September 13, 2017
Loved this movie!! Although there were a few parts I wanted to punch the writer in the face for making the characters say such stupid lines!
½ September 8, 2017
Cheesy, mindless entertainment if you're in the right mood.
September 7, 2017
I look at your movies every day and night
September 6, 2017
Yes, I watched it and my sanity remained intact. It wasn't that awful. What I do come away from it with, my biggest bug, is Kristen Stewart's acting. Now I'm one of only a handful of people who HASN'T read the book so I don't know if Bella is written this way and Stewart was staying true to the source material. But Kristen's Bella was so pale and lifeless that she struck me as more the vampire-type character than Edward. It irked me... to no end... how she couldn't.... say one sentence without.... pauses. Again, I don't know if this is how Bella speaks in the book. I don't really plan to find out.
August 31, 2017
"Twilight - captures the teen angst of the novel. Despite some unintentional hilarity, overall, I was engaged and enraptured by this love story. Committed performances from both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The cinematographer of the back drops and rainy mountain tops of Washington, helps elevate the story to cool and awakening heights. The score by Carter Burwell is also fascinating.
August 30, 2017
OK I haven't seen twilight since it came out in theaters. That's nearly a decade. But for some reason it popped up on Netflix and I figured I'd give it another go. Honestly the premise is rather cool. I like the whole vampire scenario. It's just the acting. Kristen Stewart just wasn't ready for acting yet. Robert actually did a whole lot better in my opinion. I even liked Kristen's high school friends at the school. Great cast. The movie is definitely manageable and there are parts of it that I like. Just don't expect over-the-top amazing.
August 27, 2017
One of the most horrible movies based on one of the most horrible books. Dry, pathetic, contains no effort in separating humans from vampires by appearance, and has a bitter, dry plot.
August 15, 2017
The twilight movies and books were amazing! Absolute perfection; but if your not into romance or vampires, it won't be for you. But if your interested in that stuff, you'll love it, just like I did.
August 8, 2017
TWILIGHT IS THE BEST THING EVER. YALL ARE JUST.... UGH
½ July 27, 2017
For everyone who read this book before the movie, this was a disappointing film to say the least. Edward doesn't look like the right at all. He's not handsome or strong in the film like the book portrays him, which is so sad. Somehow Stewart manages to make Bella even more mousy and whimpery than in the novel. I think this movie suffered from lack of a good script and bad acting.
July 18, 2017
This is the best movie ever!!! Great for teens.
July 18, 2017
Seeing it tonight. Need to finish the book today!
½ July 16, 2017
This movie was hilarious, though I don't think that was the intention. In reviewing it, Elvis Mitchell said it made him want to be a 13-year-old girl (i.e., the target audience) for the day, but that he was able to enjoy it nonetheless. As a former Anne-Rice-obsessed teenager, I can certainly see the appeal, whereas now that I'm an adult, I can appreciate the earnest and unanticipated comic value. Hard to know whether any of the goofiness stemmed from the direction, acting, screen adaptation, or original source material, but who cares, I guess. At the time, it made me vaguely curious to read the books...but then I never did.
½ July 8, 2017
This movie feels like it was written and produced by is target audience: tween- agreed girls.
June 29, 2017
Vampires don't sparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what it's about had to watch the damn movies because of my ex-girlfriend. Watch Nosferatu maybe or Dracula just saying. Plenty of good werewolf movies also.
June 17, 2017
A very very huge disappointment for me !!!
May 6, 2017
I wish I could see the movie
April 17, 2017
The book was bad enough, and this didn't even try!
April 5, 2017
If I wasn't married, I would have never seen any of these!