Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

June 17, 2017
A very very huge disappointment for me !!!
May 6, 2017
I wish I could see the movie
April 17, 2017
The book was bad enough, and this didn't even try!
April 5, 2017
If I wasn't married, I would have never seen any of these!
½ March 25, 2017
There are no words to describe how awful the shit show that this movie and its successors are. I was forced to watch these movies and they're not the type of awful that you like it because it's awful or that you have to watch because it's awful. It's awful like I wish this shit never saw the light of day and the movies made me cry tears of pain knowing that anyone was crying because they felt anything other than disgust for this trash.
February 5, 2017
Twilight was one of the more divisive adaptations of a young adult novel. Loving or hating the series always seemed secondary to opinionated takes on the moral worth of the series. Even fans were divided into camps: the infamous battle between Team Edward and Team Jacob. Undoubtedly, Twilight presents a problematic representation of relationships and has even worse issues dealing with race. However, the assumption that the film is without merit is false. Twilight provided a means of exploring female desire through popular media. The troublesome relationship between Bella and her paramour reflect many of the issues present in other mainstream films. Yet focalizing on the female character showcased some of the negative relationship traits frequently represented in much of dominate cinema. More importantly the film reflected the aesthetic mode of the gaze sharply turning the camera towards an objectified male body. Wether or not this is film that can be recommended is entirely up to the viewers own interests. If the viewer is able to look past some of the more troubling aspects of the film's content they will find that Twilight contains a number of redeemable qualities most notably a strong aesthetic sensibility care of director Catherine Hardwicke.
February 2, 2017
In my opinion the movie, Twilight directed by Catherine Hardwicke was an amazing movie. It was my first time watching the movie was released in 2008, and I can say my eyes were glued to mt TV the whole time. The movie captured many themes such good vs evil, sacrifice, and self-control. I believe that the movie could teach young teenagers a few things. Such as when the movie displayed the theme of self-control, this can teach young teens that it is easy to carried away with bad habits/bad company, but you got to control yourself so that you can become successful. The movie also displayed sacrifice, which can teach young teens that it's okay to miss a party to finish an assignment that is due the next day, because at the end of the day that assignment may be worth many marks and if you get a zero, you can fail the class. To conclude , I'd like to recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys watching love stories, drama, or fantasy movies.
January 31, 2017
it's not like others I like it
½ January 14, 2017
edward made my dick rock hard 10/10
½ January 9, 2017
Tasteless, cliché, sexist. A regurgitation of the same vampire theme that has been repeated for decades. I considered the books to be bland. I didn't know the movies would be so much worse.
½ December 30, 2016
I know alot of people really cannot stand this movie(or book!), but I have to say that I love it! The book definitely portrayed Bella as a sweet, sarcastic teenage girl. That's the one thing I wish the movie had included. She was so boring in the movie. But not enough to make me dislike it! All the characters were likable....except maybe, James! The movie took a long book and did a great job summing it up! I love Twilight...all these years later!!!!
December 27, 2016
I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you Christian Stewart and
Robert Pattinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 18, 2016
A must see dark and entertaining vampire film
½ November 30, 2016
Do you know twilight? Twilight is written by Stephenie Mayer, and this is the love story between a vampire and a human. When I was a high school student, I read this book written in Japanese. My school's library staff recommended it because I liked fantasy stories.
Main characters are Isabella Swan, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black and Cullen's family. Cullen's members are vampires, but they don't eat humans. Isabella is a shy girl and Cullen's family is so beautiful. Jacob is the wolf man, however, this video doesn't show it. In addition, there is James in this story. He eats humans and likes fights and games. He is a dangerous person for Isabella. Isabella is Edward's favorite blood, so he is attracted to her. At first, he escapes from her because he doesn't want to eat humans. However, he can't bear escaping. During his conflict, Isabella researches about his secret and knows the truth. They fall in love and begin to dating. One day, Isabella plays baseball with Cullen's family. During the game, James party comes there, and he realized that Isabella is human. So, he chases Isabella. I think it is the main story in this movie.
I have read this story in Japanese. Then, I wanted to see this story. I was very surprised to see it because this video is as expected. This movie is faithful to the original story. While I read this, I imagined beautiful view and person, and everything is attractive. For example, there are many bright green forests. Moreover, the plot is also as the book. Then some characters are not as expected. For example, Carlisle's hair and Jacob hair. I thought Carlisle Cullen has dark hair. In this movie, Carlisle has bright hair. And, in my image, Jacob hair is more shorter than movie's Jacob. However, this video acting exceeds the disagreeable part, and it is so wonderful.
The acting is real, so I couldn't believe that it was acting. For example, when Edward bears Isabella's smell and blood, he seems to be really painful. Moreover, Isabella is at a loss for words and can't talk well when she is angry. The fantastic direction makes me amazed. In the scene where Edward is bright like diamonds, I couldn't imagine this scene when I read it. I was convinced of this creative direction. After watching the video, I watched another vampire video which was not the twilight series. Do you like vampire movies? Basically, I don't like vampire movies because some vampire videos are grotesque. I don't like also this video, but I like twilight because it is not grotesque, and so beautiful.
Every scene and actor is beautiful and attractive, which draws me into the world of Twilight. Some characters are not as I had imagined, but the awesome casting fits each character.
If you have read Twilight once, you should watch it. This movie is faithful to the books. Unlike other vampire videos, this is not grotesque, but this beautiful video sometimes makes you thrilling and attracted. You will be amazed.
November 26, 2016
it is the best app out the ones I downloaded
November 24, 2016
I KNOW THAT IT'S LAME ALRIGHT BUT I'M A SUCKER FOR IT. I thought this movie was very good and fun to watch, and I also thought it had good drama.
½ November 2, 2016
Twilight fans will squeal with delight, but more discerning viewers will be sickened by the movie's uneven acting and corny dialogue.
October 27, 2016
Erik Russell likes this movie bc he hates America
½ October 15, 2016
Watched all of them on DVD now watching on Blu Ray for a second viewing. Enjoyed the first time and enjoying even more this time in crystal clear HD. Good film. Very different :-)
September 25, 2016
DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN!?