Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

½ November 30, 2016
Do you know twilight? Twilight is written by Stephenie Mayer, and this is the love story between a vampire and a human. When I was a high school student, I read this book written in Japanese. My school's library staff recommended it because I liked fantasy stories.
Main characters are Isabella Swan, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black and Cullen's family. Cullen's members are vampires, but they don't eat humans. Isabella is a shy girl and Cullen's family is so beautiful. Jacob is the wolf man, however, this video doesn't show it. In addition, there is James in this story. He eats humans and likes fights and games. He is a dangerous person for Isabella. Isabella is Edward's favorite blood, so he is attracted to her. At first, he escapes from her because he doesn't want to eat humans. However, he can't bear escaping. During his conflict, Isabella researches about his secret and knows the truth. They fall in love and begin to dating. One day, Isabella plays baseball with Cullen's family. During the game, James party comes there, and he realized that Isabella is human. So, he chases Isabella. I think it is the main story in this movie.
I have read this story in Japanese. Then, I wanted to see this story. I was very surprised to see it because this video is as expected. This movie is faithful to the original story. While I read this, I imagined beautiful view and person, and everything is attractive. For example, there are many bright green forests. Moreover, the plot is also as the book. Then some characters are not as expected. For example, Carlisle's hair and Jacob hair. I thought Carlisle Cullen has dark hair. In this movie, Carlisle has bright hair. And, in my image, Jacob hair is more shorter than movie's Jacob. However, this video acting exceeds the disagreeable part, and it is so wonderful.
The acting is real, so I couldn't believe that it was acting. For example, when Edward bears Isabella's smell and blood, he seems to be really painful. Moreover, Isabella is at a loss for words and can't talk well when she is angry. The fantastic direction makes me amazed. In the scene where Edward is bright like diamonds, I couldn't imagine this scene when I read it. I was convinced of this creative direction. After watching the video, I watched another vampire video which was not the twilight series. Do you like vampire movies? Basically, I don't like vampire movies because some vampire videos are grotesque. I don't like also this video, but I like twilight because it is not grotesque, and so beautiful.
Every scene and actor is beautiful and attractive, which draws me into the world of Twilight. Some characters are not as I had imagined, but the awesome casting fits each character.
If you have read Twilight once, you should watch it. This movie is faithful to the books. Unlike other vampire videos, this is not grotesque, but this beautiful video sometimes makes you thrilling and attracted. You will be amazed.
November 26, 2016
it is the best app out the ones I downloaded
November 24, 2016
I KNOW THAT IT'S LAME ALRIGHT BUT I'M A SUCKER FOR IT. I thought this movie was very good and fun to watch, and I also thought it had good drama.
½ November 2, 2016
Twilight fans will squeal with delight, but more discerning viewers will be sickened by the movie's uneven acting and corny dialogue.
October 27, 2016
Erik Russell likes this movie bc he hates America
½ October 15, 2016
Watched all of them on DVD now watching on Blu Ray for a second viewing. Enjoyed the first time and enjoying even more this time in crystal clear HD. Good film. Very different :-)
September 25, 2016
DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN!?
September 18, 2016
hi put the movies free
like the movies but not you
Love the movies.
½ September 12, 2016
A seemingly unlikely movie to grab ahold of me, but it did just that. An instant classic that blends many genres together. Don't knock it if you haven't seen it, because even you could come out a Twi-hard. (First and only viewing - 3/18/2010)
September 8, 2016
The book was bad enough, and this didn't even try!
½ August 28, 2016
My name is (?) and im and alcoholic and a sex addict. But i have been Twilight clean for 20 years!
½ August 21, 2016
SCREW THIS HOW THE HELL IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED HORROR THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE HORROR GENRE TO EVEN DESCRIBE THIS AS HORROR.
August 9, 2016
one of the best movies to date. great, talented acting and masterful cinematography which is far better than anything nolan, alejandro inarritu or even tarkovsky has ever achieved!
½ August 9, 2016
SOOO bad, not even funny how bad it is. Imagine a slow paced, kinda lame, unfunny spoof of vampire movies.
August 7, 2016
Perhaps one of the greatest thought provoking films about vampires ever! This is one of the finest observations on the subject of vampire Love! This film even transcends the thoughtful barriers of Warewolves! This series sparkles, just like lovely vampires it Creates! This is also perhaps one of the greatest films to be seen by human....and "non-human" Eyes! Please enjoy!
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought still pretty boring but some good bits, Not a must see, Don't know how the series has made so much money but they won't care.
July 25, 2016
Completely Dull And Corny!

Despite the fact that this movie had no CGI but amazing soundtrack. And Finally overall it's not as bad as i thought, Still Bad, At Least Robert patterson is in Harry Potter 4 playing the most Likeable character Cedrick Diggary!

Score: 3.5/10
½ July 9, 2016
If the critics hate it I generally end of loving it! The books were a great easy read. Movies are hardly ever as good as the books, but honest effort. I cannot stand Kristen though, her acting is AWEFUL!
½ July 8, 2016
If you paid money to see this you are part of the problem.
½ June 29, 2016
My favourite bit was when Bella (perhaps the most pathetic female character available for young girls to idolise) was thrown around in the ballet studio at the end because it made me feel better about sitting and watching her be miserably inadequate throughout the rest of the film.