Undercover Angel Reviews

• Nov 16, 2015

What a delightful movie, and so refreshing since there's always some boring tv-movie on tv. Also i loved the cast, especially the cutie Emily Mae Young and James Earl Jones.

• Jun 08, 2014

TV movie. Slow and simplistic but not all bad.

TV movie. Slow and simplistic but not all bad.

• Nov 14, 2013

One of my rare finding in YouTube. Probably going into my all time best list!

One of my rare finding in YouTube. Probably going into my all time best list!

• Aug 16, 2012

This movie isn't funny and isn't charming. It's just boring with every part seemingly cribbed from another movie. The script is poorly written and the characters' lines sound forced and unnatural. Dean Winters is by far the worse culprit: you swear he was taken out of an high school play. The character Emily Mae Young plays (Jenny) is obnoxious. Her precociousness is annoying more than it is charming. Lorraine Ansell is better but she's playing a character without any positive traits. The sole redeeming quality is Yasmine Bleeth who actually manages to makes something out of her poorly written character and manages to be sweet and likeable. Overall, if you like cloying, sugary, poorly acted family movies than this might be your thing but for everyone else it's better to avoid and hope you don't have to suffer through it.

• Jul 13, 2012

I never really go for these shows but I'd have to say that was so cute with jokes in the right places. Never thought I'd rate a show like this with 5 stars.

• Apr 30, 2012

cheezy lifetime like movie, but delightful

cheezy lifetime like movie, but delightful

• Feb 02, 2012

loved tis movie its such a heart warming film!!!

loved tis movie its such a heart warming film!!!

• Feb 11, 2011

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life. Jenny "with a Y" is an absolute darling...she steals the show. I can't wait to rent all of her movies. A finely crafted masterpiece about the intricacies of father/daughter relationships.

• Jul 15, 2010

I really liked this movie. Loved Dean Winters. Nice to see him in a different role other than in OZ.

• Mar 24, 2010

A decent child custody story with a very good child actor, however the ending is absurdely idealistic.