Uninvited Guest Reviews

• Jun 14, 2019

Despite a few good scenes, decent performances from some of the cast, and an ending that was a bit satisfactory, it can't be saved from the fact that it's just a terrible film

• Mar 06, 2014

love dis movie one of my fav

love dis movie one of my fav

• Mar 21, 2012

• Sep 26, 2010

I don't understand all the terrible reviews of this movie- I really enjoyed it. Yes, it's low budget. Yes, the acting often leaves something to be desired. But it has a really interesting story, and the cast and crew worked well with what they had. This certainly isn't bound to win any Oscars, but it's a good, interesting plot, and that's more than can be said for a lot of major blockbuster-type movies these days.

• Mar 13, 2010

This movie is classic. This movie is about a man who plays on his wife emotions in order to get her in a space to do what he wants & have a reason to justify his own actions. It makes you wonder about the person you are w/ & what may be their true motives for being w/ you. A must watch if you ask me. Definitely a great movie. Check it out.

• Mar 07, 2010

This movie is a must see. Mekhi Phifer does a wonderful job as a bad ass, and a sexy mean guy. His acting skills soared through the roof in this movie. this move has action, passion, seductive, and a lot of excitement that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

• Aug 18, 2009