Up Close & Personal Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

Painfully bad acting from Michelle Pfeiffer and weak story.

Painfully bad acting from Michelle Pfeiffer and weak story.

• Apr 30, 2019

The best movie song ever sung: Because You Loved Me!

The best movie song ever sung: Because You Loved Me!

• Sep 14, 2016

It's a love story with some truth and grit, and I love that.

It's a love story with some truth and grit, and I love that.

• Oct 25, 2015

When the critics and the audience are so divided, it's better to trust the audience. Just because the movie is full of cliches, doesn't mean its poorly executed. Up Close & Personal is a low-key but graceful movie.

• Sep 07, 2015

It hardly seems possible that movie stars as radiant as Robert Redford and Michelle Pffeifer could appear in a movie about as exciting as an infomercial, yet that's exactly what happened here.

• Aug 10, 2015

I really liked up close and personal Robert redford and michelle pffeifer were great together way better than broadcast news

• May 28, 2015

Great film watched with Carolyn 28/5/15

Great film watched with Carolyn 28/5/15

• Apr 27, 2015

Time filler if bored.....really,really bored.

Time filler if bored.....really,really bored.

• Feb 10, 2015

Most boring movie I've ever seen. No kidding.

Most boring movie I've ever seen. No kidding.

• May 10, 2014

It started off as a cute workplace dramady but it soon got too sappy. Michelle Pfieffer is always great and Redford does a fine job too. The ending was one of those "you're got to be kidding me" endings at how sappy it was. The real winner from this movie is the song the was written for the movie "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion