Vital Signs Reviews

• Apr 13, 2020

sorta plays like a movie version of 'ER' juggling multiple doctors' lives several pre-med students Gina, Lauren, Kenny, and Michael are in their 3rd year and for the semester they have to learn to live together, juggle their future careers but also balance their personal lives it's a fine cast from Adrian Pasdar to Diane Lane to Jimmy Smitts what we can learn from here is that true there are vital signs to look out for in this profession but other signs are important for us too from life, love, happiness, facts are important but also people, sometimes we have to do things against protocol for the best of intentions for these upcoming doctors they make mistakes but it doesn't mean they should walk away from the chance to save as many patients as possible, there will always be tough calls for them to make  the film goes as you'd expect but it has a very good collection of players to make it sustainable

• Oct 27, 2013

Vital Signs may not graduate at the top of its class, but it's an entertaining and often compelling drama about self-discovery, saving lives, and the relationships that grow both weaker and stronger through the rigors of medical school. It's no Gross Anatomy, but this is a solid, dependable picture that's often captivating, always well acted, and built around fairly compelling characters. It does suffer from some bouts of predictability, but it's a worthwhile journey into a fascinating world.

• May 01, 2012

Vital Signs is a horrible film. It is about medical students in their third year trying to decide what to specialize in. Adrian Pasdar and Diane Lane give good performances despite a terrible script. Marisa Silver did an awful job directing this movie. I was disappointed after watching this motion picture.

• Jun 17, 2010

dian lane is so beautiful

dian lane is so beautiful

• Apr 12, 2008

Pretty much what you'd expect from a medical students movie, with the requisite everyday drama and moral dilemmas. It's slightly better than average, but Diane Lane deserves most of the credit for that. And it has the guy from "Heroes," too.

• Mar 14, 2008

good film with medicine - the original Grey's Anatomy

good film with medicine - the original Grey's Anatomy

• Dec 11, 2007

Just call this Grey's Elmo Fire. God, Diane Lane is hot!

Just call this Grey's Elmo Fire. God, Diane Lane is hot!

• Aug 09, 2007

I OW N it so I LOve 1t ....:O)

I OW N it so I LOve 1t ....:O)

• Jun 07, 2007

I really wasn't expecting the seizure.

I really wasn't expecting the seizure.

• Jan 04, 2007

its ok. its kinda fun sometimes.

its ok. its kinda fun sometimes.