Watchers Reborn Reviews

• Apr 08, 2016

Don't understand the subterranean ratings. Yeah, it's B, but that's already known. Mark Hamill is a down and out cop with history of bad luck. His sidekick is a animal scientist helping Mark protect a genius dog from an experiment gone wrong. There's a lot of good moments, and I think it's safe to say if not for the last 15 minutes of the movie, people might not have been left with such a bad taste in their mouths.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

I truthfully don't remember this movie... I will watch it again someday.

I truthfully don't remember this movie... I will watch it again someday.

• Jim W Super Reviewer
    Nov 13, 2008

Watchers Reborn is only a slight improvement over the Corey Haim original. It's only just a little bit more like the book. The dog is done a little better here and is actually called Einstein instead of just Furface like he was in the Haim movie. Furface was only his nickname in the book, Einstein is his name. I also like how the dog is protective of people by trying to stir them away from the Outsider. That's more like the book as well. Mark Hamil doesn't really give a good performance in the lead but he's still better than Corey Haim lol. I'd just like to see a version that's not a B-Movie that's a 100% more like the book. In this movie and the Haim one they make Lem Johnson bad, the agent in charge of getting the dog and the Outsider . When he wasn't bad in the book, hell he even pittied the Outsider in the book.

• Oct 24, 2008

What a terrible movie, the only good parts were the Chewbacca jokes at Mark Hamill's expense. Other then that don't bother. The lines are delivered with no ethusiasim by the actors expect by maybe Hamill. Even then the lines are so corny most of the time, it wouldn't have made it any better. The effects are terrible, even for the time, and the story is lame and farfetched. Is it better then the others? I don't know, and having seen this one I can say I don't want to see the rest. "Well isn't this hartwarming? The whole familys here. The dad, the mom, the freak kid, and the talking dog"

• Dec 01, 2007

Luke Skywalker, Alice from Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5, Jason Vorhees from 7-10 in a cameo, all set up against a werewolf-type beast on the hunt. I thought this was kind of boring but somewhat entertaining if you geek out over the aforementioned names.

• Oct 30, 2007

READ THE DAMN BOOK. This movie is shit.

READ THE DAMN BOOK. This movie is shit.

• Oct 19, 2007

This film is not AS good as the first one but it still is good. Its just perfect to watch. Everybody loves EINSTEIN.

• May 23, 2007

luke i am your dog. lol, sorry. mark hamill is a cop befriended by a genius dog named einstein. only thing is Einstein seems to be mentally connected to a government experiment gone wrong. everywhere the dog goes people are torn to pieces. this is part 4 to a movie based on a dean koontz story. i remember thinking the first was ok. this one was just funny.

• Ken D Super Reviewer
    Apr 26, 2007

I was starting to like this, but then it was getting way to stupid. The dialogue was getting bad and the creature was starting to talk. What the heck?

• Mar 26, 2007

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.