Without Limits Reviews

• Oct 25, 2018

excellent sports drama the storytelling is superb and really draws you in a must see if you haven't already

• Sep 04, 2018

A splendid, magnificent sport movie, nay, it breaks the limits of being just a sport movie - it's a drama that tells of a great sportsman who believed, which is the hardest thing in the world, using his own words. There should be more movies like this one, it's uplifting, even though it's surely sad and tear-jerking, but ultimately spirit-inspiring story. The performances are a pillar in this movie, they are as strong and effective as they could be, with Donald Sutherland giving the movie solidity it otherwise might lack.

• Sep 03, 2018

"Phenomenal... Inspirational."

"Phenomenal... Inspirational."

• Jun 03, 2017

One of the best running movies and probably the best Prefontaine movie out there. As a runner myself, he does certainly bring enough inspiration to myself as well as thousands of other runners across the country.

• Feb 22, 2016

People who don't like this movie are obviously not a fan of pre but I thought they portrayed Pre perfectly. Stubborn, cocky, and downright awesome.

• Dec 01, 2014

This is one of my favorite movies. I have seen it about 5 times. The other movie about Steve Preontaine is also very good. This one is better.

• Nov 07, 2014

Robert Towne does a superb job of bringing the story of Prefontaine to the big screen, and the great cast, including Billy Crudup and Donald Sutherland, are a big part of that success. This film came out after Prefontaine with Jared Leto, and while it wasn't as much of a success, it was a far superior film.

• Dec 25, 2013

I am amazed that anyone could consider this a good film. You see, when I go to a movie I don't need to know the size of a man's private part coupled with my Christian faith. Secondly, Mac Wilkins is portrayed as a hulking moron. Is it not safe to assume that producers/writers of this film have yet to graduate from Junior High? This is obviously their level of development. Rent "Prefontaine" with Jared Leto. Respect the memory of the Coos Bay native with a film worthy of his memory. GO PRE! To the writers of "Without Limits" > GO AWAY!

• May 16, 2013

Quality drama about American long distance track star Steve Prefontaine who died in a car crash at the age of 24, whilst in his athletic prime. A little overlong, but very well acted, the movie focuses much on the athlete's relationships with coach and girlfriend. Terrific capture of the 1970s period adds to the movie.

• Aug 28, 2012

every time i see this movie it makes wanna go run marathon!!!

every time i see this movie it makes wanna go run marathon!!!