X-Men: First Class - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: First Class Reviews

½ March 23, 2017
One of the better X-Men movies. The characters were all cool and good. The acting was a little strange, though. But the action was good.
March 19, 2017
A bold, fun, and extremely entertaining superhero flick!

Grade: A+
March 19, 2017
I loved it. I thing the score really helped pull the emotion of various scenes adding to the intensity, Michael Fassbender's accent seemed to go in different directions. Otherwise the film really put forward a touching, light heartted introduction to the X-Men's origins with plenty of humorous moments.
½ March 19, 2017
Unique directing and writing, X-Men: First Class is a memorable prequel that can stand out on its own.
Very interesting concept
March 18, 2017
Not bad, not bad at all. Above average X-Men movie but not as good as United. My Score: 70%
March 18, 2017
Hey a pretty good xmen movie. Much better than all the ones before it in my mind.
½ March 18, 2017
Everything you want from a prequel and then some.
½ March 18, 2017
Interesting and I think best X-men out of all 5. The acting was awesome. It also deals with personal issues and is beautifully photographed. Very very very very good!
March 13, 2017
My favorite x-men movie so far, it's one heck of a movie!
½ March 11, 2017
Nice to see a superhero movie returning to telling a story.

Great action, brilliant special effects and a first class cast. The movie fits nicely with the other X-films, while feeling fresher, younger and sexier.
March 10, 2017
Although there are some bad parts to this movie and some corny lines, I still really enjoyed myself while watching this movie, and was at the edge of my seat during most of the action. Although this movie didn't have The Wolverine in it, I was fine with it while watching the movie and didn't bring the movie down in any way.
March 10, 2017
A great X-Men movie that screams the 60s. A lot of fun.
½ March 9, 2017
With Matthew Vaughn at the helm, X-Men: First Class is a classy, fun time that brings the best out of it's strong cast. The action scenes and dialogue pop with a ferocity, and breaths life into a incredibly engaging storyline.
½ March 7, 2017
It just works. And there are few scenes as dramatic and effective in any comic adaptations as the one with Magneto in the bar in Argentina. The casting is superb - although, something was a little odd about Mr. Bacon.
March 5, 2017
best x-men movie ever!
½ March 4, 2017
This movie totally rebooted the franchise, in my opinion. It was so well made, and had such a great plot. The production did a great job creating a 60's environment. Everything about it clicked, it was such a good time, and is totally reawatchable.
March 3, 2017
Great reboot that turned out to be a different timeline / reality.
March 3, 2017
Awesome movie! Probably my favourite prequel of all time. I thought that it was a great entry to the x-men series. It also inspired to make the sequel (X-Men Days of Future Past).