You Again - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You Again Reviews

½ October 22, 2016
Super funny film about the battle of high school nemesis' as adults.
July 23, 2016
Not getting over the past runs in the family. When the past is not the same as the future when people and times change, but not always.
½ July 16, 2016
Clearly the producers of this film have never been bullied if they think years of torment and pain can be remedied by a minute long conversation in front of a fridge. Bullying is a very serious pain that leaves people damaged and this film made a complete mockery of that pain.
½ July 7, 2016
Easily one of the dumbest movies I've ever endured for the sake of my sad, in need of a romantic comedy, wife.

I could've been cleaning toilets.
July 4, 2016
The cast deserved much better. This was like watching a high grade Lifetime Original Movie. Best watched when hungover and in need of something simplistic of plot.
½ June 24, 2016
Funny movie.Enjoyed it and very mest up
May 23, 2016
I get it, high school and bullying are horrible but shit like these dont happen in real life.
½ May 17, 2016
A film about intergenerational female rivalry, great performance from Curtis and Bell but the plot was all too familiar and there were no laughs.
May 13, 2016
What a monumental train wreck. The star is for the Hall & Oats appearance at the end.
March 16, 2016
A very entertaining concept.
February 9, 2016
i usually don't watch romantic comedies but this is a fine watch
½ February 4, 2016
Lifeless, witless, occasionally funny predict-a-thon without a shred of originality and an unfortunately wasted Betty White and Cloris Leachman encounter. Lame. At least everyone seemed to be having a blast making it.
½ January 28, 2016
Mildly amusing girl comedy with a very formulaic style.
January 11, 2016
Kinda funny typical high school karma film
December 13, 2015
I've always loved this movie!!!!!!
½ November 19, 2015
good movie very funny.
September 13, 2015
It was surprisingly entertaining- great cast!
½ August 10, 2015
Utterly stupid and predictable.
½ August 3, 2015
Such a cute movie! I loved it!!
½ July 27, 2015
Were you picked on in High School? Did you always want an apology from the person or persons who did it so that you give them a second chance? Did the chance of that happening actually come, but the person was so stuck up that they wouldn't grant you that one request and then get angry when you do something rotten to them? If so, this may be the movie for you. Kristen Bell has something about her that just makes her irresistible to watch, even when the movie itself is terrible, now, I'm not saying that this is terrible or anything, actually i quite enjoyed it, A LOT, but i know a lot of people will not like this, because, no, it's not hilarious, and yes, it is mean spirited for the most part, but, it does also have a heart, which brightens up any movie. There are a few pointless, un-funny jokes, and believe it or not, they ALL came from Betty White, who was so great in The Proposal last year. It seemed to me that she didn't even think about the jokes, she just said them and moved on to the next scene, but this was still very good.