11.22.63: Miniseries Reviews

• 16h ago

Loses some steam and does a few shark jumps near the end, typical juvenile King constructs, but I enjoyed the show overall. The ending is particularly good. Has real emotion.

• Nov 02, 2021

I can understand cutting things out or consolidating things when making a movie/tv version of a book but to add unnecessary things makes no sense. I simply don't know why they didn't try to follow as much as they could of the WONDERFUL book on which this mini series was based. They had a masterpiece to work with and they really screwed it up.

• Oct 20, 2021

Emotiva, Entretenida!!

Emotiva, Entretenida!!

• Sep 12, 2021

Worth a thousand watches.

Worth a thousand watches.

• Jan 31, 2021

The story is amazing, James Franco is awesome and no character feels out of place

• Jan 11, 2021

A highly suspenseful series that is completely captivating.

A highly suspenseful series that is completely captivating.

• Sep 18, 2020

James Franco was a horrible choice to play Jake Epping and really ruins the whole show he's so awkward and not true to the character in the book and the miniseries take some huge differences from the book that make no sense. There's no point in him him befriending the young boy who basically doesn't play a role in just ends up killing himself and not really affecting anything who would that person wasn't even the book at all and you can tell that they must have found a lot more because they reference things from the book but then were never shown earlier in the show and it's a pretty poor portrayal of an Incredible Book

• Jul 11, 2020

Wow! Captivating is an understatement. It left me with the feeling of never wanting it to end.

• May 22, 2020

Wonderful mini series. Enjoyed every episode, every character. Hats off to Stephen King.

• Mar 29, 2020

One of the better mini-series I've seen, and it has given me new respect for the acting skills of James Franco. But Sarah Gadan as Sadie steals the show. And that's hard to do with Chris Cooper in this film.