11.22.63: Miniseries Reviews

• Oct 08, 2019

Really good series! FPSKYLE BROUGHT ME HERE!

Really good series! FPSKYLE BROUGHT ME HERE!

• Sep 08, 2019

The best show I ever seen. 5/5 stars for me 🤩

The best show I ever seen. 5/5 stars for me 🤩

• Sep 07, 2019

Tan buena como la novela. Punto.

Tan buena como la novela. Punto.

• Sep 01, 2019

This show hit me on another level. Time travel what if that hits you right in the feels. This makes me want to experience the 1960s so bad. James Franco was really good in the main role

• Jun 13, 2019

This show does well with its interesting premise and good acting from the cast. However, the premise itself is full of gigantic plot holes and is inconsistent. One thing that came to my mind and bothered me the whole time I watched it was this: why not just kill Lee Harvey Oswald, go back to the present, and see if it worked. If not, you can do a quick round trip and reset the timeline. This would also let our characters know that he was not working alone, saving them years of tailing Oswald.

• Feb 24, 2019

What should have been another time travel melodrama that is based on a well trodden, often tired premise ends up being a sleeper. This is definitely worth your time (no pun intended). The script stays clear of all the old pitfalls and tells a story about what life keeps teaching us, but we rarely learn: that time owns us, and as hard as we try, and as well as we plan, it is never the other way around. Our protagonist, played by James Franco in the best performance you could want, shows us the lessons in this journey are hard, and they come at a huge cost, but maybe the trip is worth it after all.

• Jan 22, 2019

My favorite time travel series yet. Perfectly executed! It has it all, suspense, drama, mystery, intrigue. I am sad it's over. I hate when scifi movies focus on the science and not the characters but this minisereis did it right!

• Jan 15, 2019

It was an incredible ride. It was sometimes a bit slow, but the characters, storyline, and the ending made it all worthwhile.

• Dec 15, 2018

Well written - good acting

Well written - good acting

• Aug 20, 2018

Absoluetly loved the series. Great ending. WIll watch again.

Absoluetly loved the series. Great ending. WIll watch again.