American Horror Story: Cult Reviews

• Jun 06, 2020

Use a phone to record. Not just jump on the street and yell at the black truck to stop. Ally is miserable.

• May 21, 2020

AHS returns with a refreshing season, with a lot of research, remarkable and iconic characters, blood, torture and a lot of politics. Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are the true protagonists of the season, unlocking a very high potential of their acting talents. What makes "American Horror Story Cult" a season with all the ingredients to renew the series in a very positive way.

• May 19, 2020

Sem dúvidas a pior temporada de 'American Horror Story'. Preguiçosa, deselegante, um insulto às grandes histórias de cultos famosos.

• Apr 18, 2020

An underrated season that delivers sometimes.

An underrated season that delivers sometimes.

• Mar 29, 2020

I love Politics so I loved this season, most people didn't like this season but it's so worth the watch, it feels so real because it is! The clowns were terrifying! I loved it!

• Mar 27, 2020

Unfortunately, the writer's attempt to make a statement failed to land. I stuck by the series because of the legacy of its prior seasons. If this were my first experience with the series, I would not have bothered to finish this season or move on to the next.

• Jan 29, 2020

This is probably the worst American Horror Story season to date. I only finished watching it because I was told Apocalypse was worth seeing. It's repetitive and predictable. Kai Anderson's character is probably the worst and most obnoxious person, next to ally.

• Jan 13, 2020

The whole men are evil & hate women narrative was too repetitive & got annoying really quick

• Jan 05, 2020

Oh dear, this season gives us some twisted and physiological viewing, but it tortures the audience. This is not the best season, but at least the writers and directors did a good job trying to write such a complicated story. This seasons intro was very disturbing compared to the rest, it's the only one I could not watch, especially with the dead dog. However, if it wasn't for Sarah Paulson's terrific performance as a scared housewife with many phobias, I would have given up so early.

• Dec 24, 2019

An interesting season in that it has no supernatural elements to it. But because of that, it starts to feel like they ran out of things to do towards the end.