Big Little Lies: Season 2 Reviews

• Aug 21, 2021

Although not as great and impactful as the first season, Big Little Lies still manages to hook in audiences each episode.

• Mar 24, 2021

What was interesting and exciting in season 1, now has the feel of a daytime soap opera TV series that even Meryl Streep cannot make it worth watching

• Mar 17, 2021

I loved season 2 as well as season 1. Absolutely fabulous TV. A must see! This show will stay with me lor a long time. And Meryl Streep played her role very well. I hated her.

• Feb 27, 2021

Not as show stopper as the first season, but it's as Good, gives a closure to all storylines.

• Feb 20, 2021

High quality show with outstanding performances all around. Meryl Streep deserves an award for brilliantly portraying one of the most sanctimonious characters I have ever seen.

• Jan 31, 2021

Meryl Streep just steals the show this season.

Meryl Streep just steals the show this season.

• Dec 29, 2020

A disappointing follow up to its perfect first season— still performed wonderfully especially its addition, Meryl Streep

• Dec 27, 2020

Season 1 was so incredibly good. Season 2 on the other hand is unwatchable. An ordinary soap opera.

• Dec 18, 2020

Another solid season of Big Little Lies with new twists, including a remarkable Meryl Streep performance. The writing and cast impress once again, driving this story forward in an emotionally enthralling and satisfying fashion.

• Nov 12, 2020

It's fine. Season 1 was the whole book, so season 2 was written out of thin air, and it shows. A lot of the "developments" don't grip you as much because the sequences don't make total sense. Basically, they wrote a whole season only for Nicole Kidman to battle with Meryl Streep in the finale, and the episodes reflect that.