Canine Intervention: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 04, 2021

Don't waste your time on this one.

Don't waste your time on this one.

• Mar 13, 2021

As someone who has never owned a dog. This can give you an input on how it is like to be a dog owner. I see positive outcomes in the trainings that Jas uses, and this one is not a one shot fits all. Of course some people will be critic of his training or system he uses but at the end of the day, he's saving dogs from being euthanized. We should be looking at the positive things. Dogs have feelings too.

• Mar 12, 2021

Excellent training for both dog and it's human. Jas's compassion and kindness and understanding of the dogs is extraordinary. Hope to see more seasons soon.

• Mar 12, 2021

This is a really bad watch. The trainer seems to ignore science and modern methods and focus on outdated aversive techniques. I have to say though I don't think ‘good' dog training is suited to TV entertainment shows. This is a tv show displaying a highly edited ‘story'. Ethical behaviour modification takes patience and hard work! So this probably seems more entertaining to many people but I have three well trained dogs and it's just seemed so outdated. I mean alpha theory was debunked decades ago. Its mad - no human would take treatment advice from a doctor who didn't have qualifications but we allow it for our dogs. I will say that I think this poor man seems to genuinely be invested and to love dogs and I would love to see that passion go into some dog training qualifications based in modern science.

• Mar 12, 2021

This show is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. I really hope that do more episodes/seasons. Must see.

• Mar 11, 2021

Watching Jas and his team help bring peace and love to families is heartwarming. So incredible to see a wild dog be tamed and trained.

• Mar 09, 2021

I really love what Jas does with the animals giving them a second chance. I definitely recommend his skills are just amazing!

• Mar 09, 2021

Binged watched on a Saturday night. Then binge watched again with my sister's family. They recently adopted a "pandemic" dog and this series brought to light some of the behaviors her family has engaged in that could have detrimental effects on their new pooch. Luckily he is young and easily trained and in just a few days has broken the trend of unacceptable behavior, like jumping on grandma.

• Mar 09, 2021

This show changed my life! We have had our dog in training at the local pet store with zero results. We watched the show because a friend said the trainer has an awesome backstory and the changes in the dogs just has to be seen. So we started watching...omg. we couldn't help but try his techniques at home. Over nite our stubborn hound was HAPPILY behaving!!!! Like he enjoyed the rules and huge live praise. Magical! I love this show!

• Mar 09, 2021

Loved this show! So full of helpful and useful tips on dogs and training. Absolutely a must see if you are a dog owner or just wanna learn about dogs in general. This show has taught me so much about dog training, things I never even knew about dogs! Can't wait for season 2!!