Glitch: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

The acting is excellent and photography is good by the script lacks authenticity. It is so far fetched and has so many scientific holes as well as contradictions. It was good for passing the time but if tou have something else to watch I would consider the other option. I watched right to the end of season 1 to see if the story would resolve with gravitas but that was not to be.

• Feb 18, 2020

Loved this fresh, creative series, the unexpected premise and surprising twists and turns. Also loved that it was fairly family safe - those tasteful Aussies know some of us don't want clinical "romantic" scenes. I cared about the characters and was intrigued by the story, so much so that I binge watched Season 1 and staggered to bed at 2 am. But it was worth it. (Okay, I did fast forward through a very few scenes, but that's par for the course for me.)

• Jan 06, 2020

This is definitely a binge worthy show I loved all the acting except I couldn't really stand Kate's character through the entire show- other than her overall amazing show everyone has that one character they don't like in a show anyway right? Watch this show it's perfect for the days you just need a show to binge if it's your day off or a sick day

• Dec 14, 2019

Watched the whole series as I'm a sucker for knowing what happens in the end. Initially intriguing, it became a labored story and I started wishing for it to be over already. Although well acted by most, ultimately felt like it was a waste of time.

• Dec 09, 2019

Glitch has good acting with likeable characters, a good setting and a well written story. The only set back is that lack of development for some characters.

• Dec 05, 2019

Show was good. Started out very great. Somewhere in the middle the show got off on plot holes, and characters that didnt even matter. The ending resolved itself very well and had a wholesome end of story. You like yep that's it the story's over that was a nice story. I reccomend.

• Oct 31, 2019

Really good as far as maintaining a creepy atmosphere, great music score, compelling storyline that takes it in a better direction than 'The Returned'...but there are a lot of obvious plot holes and unrealities - Like how the hell is it possible to get out of a coffin with dirt piled on top of it? Let alone, possibly with the coffin sealed in a concrete box underground? Why aren't the ones not of this century more amazed/freaked out by things like cars, etc? That's one of the most fun things about this sort of plot and they didn't explore this much at all. The flashback scenes are cheesy and way too many good guy/bad guy flips and constant fight scenes. However, it is easy to overlook all of this because the actors are all so brilliant. This cast is just fantastic in every way. My biggest issue is the same problem a lot of American shows fell to in the last 20 years - The ridiculous plot devices and back-bending going on to include characters of every race, sexual identity, etc. When you're a slave to political correctness, the story suffers. It's killing movies and television today. Just when you think it can't get more groan-worthy, the addition of a Chinese character and a child victim of religious nuts in the 3rd season takes it even further with unnecessary characters and plot devices.

• Oct 14, 2019

Blurs lines between horror, fantasy and sci-fi. Compelling characters, played well. Taught story that keeps me guessing. Intriguing and well rendered.

• Oct 08, 2019

Love it! Binge worthy!

Love it! Binge worthy!

• Oct 02, 2019

This show kept showing up on my feed, but I just ignored it, until they came up with the third season. I thought it must be good if they kept renewing it, so I tried it out. And I am so glad I did because it turned out to be one of the best and most underrated Supernatural Drama Thrillers on Netflix right now. An Australian Production set in a small town in Australia, the Characterization is fantastic, there is the mystery why they were revived and the unfolding of each character's past is awesome. The seasons are short, only six episodes each but that means the pacing is just right, never too slow and boring to watch. A must watch series, I just finished Season 1 and looking forward to finishing all seasons.