Glitch: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 02, 2019

Fantastic acting, great pacing. I love how every character has depth and you can empathize with the supposed 'bad guys'. Some characters were given substantially stronger storylines than others in terms of character depth but overall minus the obvious exceptions all the characters feel well drawn. I love this show.

• Feb 21, 2019

Quite good. Interesting. Looking forward to watching the next season

Quite good. Interesting. Looking forward to watching the next season

• Jan 04, 2019

Great work and nice story

Great work and nice story

• Sep 09, 2018

A very interesting take on a very popular genre and holds unique plot points compared to other shows like it. It sometimes lacks in logical script writing but aside from some awkward sections it a good watch.

• May 16, 2018

Potentially interesting Austin zombie retake with some serious quality control issues in the script and plot departments. It' also suffers from tonal problems, veering on occasion between profound and borderline comedy. The Irish character - Paddy, would you believe it? - is a truly terrible character. The biggest problem is the tension is all derived from the interplay between the characters and their modern day counterparts - what will the dead wife say about the new pregnant one? - rather than the fact that they are zombies. The immediate tacit collusion between the copper and the doctor is poorly explained and implausible and the relationship.between the young aboriginal guy and Paddy even less so. Lots of details are off key too. Paddy - again - checks the road for traffic before crossing in a very modern way despite having been dead for a century. The Italian lady is shown asleep in close up and has mascara clumped around her eyelashes. The violent store robbery goes unreported and the perpetrator - a small town local - is unrecognised. The doctor has a secret shed the size of Wembley that the local plod are unaware of. And so on. It's a shame because some of the performances are very good. Fact is, and maybe this is the truth about reanimation, that the dead, once reborn just become boring living people all over again. That's even more scary than them eating people's brains.

• Mar 01, 2018

I love this show! I hope they can keep it going for a while.

I love this show! I hope they can keep it going for a while.

• Feb 23, 2018

good storyline.. make us want to know more until the end...the best science fiction zombie so far.. cant wait to see the next season

• Feb 17, 2018

I really enjoyed this show. It kept me wanting more.

I really enjoyed this show. It kept me wanting more.

• Dec 15, 2017

Slogging, nonsensical sci-fi drama. This show began as if it had somewhere interesting to go, but then reality set in and it becomes painfully evident that the writers have no idea where they want to go with it. Even the characters begin to show signs of boredom with the show in the middle of season 2 when they are doing nothing but frantically driving from one place to another. Nothing is ever resolved; the suspense is maintained only by the initial premise and characters appear to just abandon their normal lives for this secret they are protecting. It's weird and interesting initially but grinds into a nonsensical ditch to the point that I just wanted all the characters to go away.

• Dec 03, 2017

Something new to binge watch. Not your typical undead series. For us it's another on Netflix.