Legion: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 21, 2020

Great visuals as always, awesome storytelling and satisfying conclusion. My favorite superhero show.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Jan 10, 2020

Finale that wasn't great, but at least it went out in its own terms. The ambitious storyline should've been five seasons at the most. Marvel was shutting down all non-related Tv shows and will now be more cinematic. This tv show was incredibly ballsy and innovative. 09/01/2019

• Dec 22, 2019

In total, great show!

In total, great show!

• Nov 05, 2019

Could have ended on a stronger note!

Could have ended on a stronger note!

• Oct 02, 2019

This series had me on the edge of my seat, beginning to end. it's beautiful for what it is. If more come out, I would watch it with joy. However, as the series went on more questions were asked than were ever answered. There were definitely some plot points left in the dust. Still love it! Just lost most of the time without that final tie-it-all-together moment to justify the mystery.

• Sep 30, 2019

I mean di i need to say anything!!! This series right here needs more seasons!!

I mean di i need to say anything!!! This series right here needs more seasons!!

• Sep 29, 2019

Good as always but expected more for the last season

Good as always but expected more for the last season

• Sep 14, 2019

Legion was the best show on television. The actors, visuals, music and adaptation to the X-Men characters were incredible. The only thing keeping me from giving a full 5 star rating? There won't be a season 4. Outstanding series.

• Sep 12, 2019

Looking for something good and different? Watch this! Such an excellent and original TV show. Visually speaking: this is grandiose! This show is different from what we are used to watch in many ways, and in a good way!

• Sep 01, 2019

Utterly Brilliant, Great story line superb casting and a good ending . Who could ask for more