Reef Break: Season 1 Reviews

• 4h ago

I like this show. I really like poppy as an actress and i think she does a great job!

• 1d ago

It's just boring. The crimes do nothing to grab your attention, and the acting and writing remind me of a school play. Snooze fest.

• 5d ago

I'm sorry - we loved Poppy in pastry shows- but at 47, she really can't pull off a sexy surfer character that jumps in bed after two paragraphs with a cop at a bar..... Sorry Poppy- get a roll that more suits your age!

• Jul 12, 2019

Eh! It's boring. Poppy Montgomery is playing the same character as her other roles - all knowing and overconfident.

• Jul 08, 2019

Worst lead character wardrobe EVER!

Worst lead character wardrobe EVER!

• Jun 21, 2019

Gotta be kidding with this one. Acting in the pilot is like a dress-rehearsal run-through. Stilted. Plot is as predictable as sunlight in the morning. Poppy as sex symbol at 47? I'm thinking it must be her money behind this show. Embarrassing to all involved.