Reviews

• Mar 14, 2012

It's not every coming-of-age film that has a half paralysed kid at a boarding school & a scene with the soggy biscuit game! It's actually a really nice heart-warming story about a group of friends, all with their own issues & it's done really well. Great modern world cinema.

• Sep 21, 2011

Not my cup of tea. Slow and not very interesting. 2/5

Not my cup of tea. Slow and not very interesting. 2/5

• Nov 04, 2010

• Apr 12, 2010

Un film de pensionnat sur le passage a l'age adulte assez classique mais "sympathique", avec un excellent casting.

• Aug 03, 2008

good film.. but i like the book more!!

good film.. but i like the book more!!

• Apr 03, 2008

My favourite movie when I was a Teenager

My favourite movie when I was a Teenager

• Dec 06, 2007

I love the book very much. They focus on buddy friendship more then teenager life, the film is just ok for me. They got quiet good actors in there, some of them are raising young stars in Germany now.

• Nov 30, 2007

The book is waaaaay better.

The book is waaaaay better.

• Nov 09, 2007

A touching coming-of-age movie about a 16 year old crippled german boy, who comes to a strict boarding school, and tries despereately to fit in, make friends, find true love and all that! We have all been insecure teenagers, feeling lost and un-cool, so this movie will take you down memory lane!