And God Created Woman Reviews

• May 07, 2017

Roger Vadim unnecessarily remakes his own film that made Brigitte Bardot a star in the 50's. Here he has Rebecca DeMornay as a convict who arranges a sexless (he didn't know this part) marriage with a tradesman at the prison to help gain parole. On the outside, she forms a band and has an affair with a politician. Little to like here in the characters.

• Mar 14, 2015

I have a feeling this was outdated and made it unenjoyable for me. The best part of it for me was the lovely New Mexico scenery.

• Jul 11, 2011

Bridget Bardot or Rebecca De Mornay, which version do you think was better? Yep that's right Becky, I love you & you're cute, but you are no Bridget Bardot, no one is, sorry.

• Jun 17, 2011

Terrible remake of the film which made Bardot famous.

Terrible remake of the film which made Bardot famous.

• Aug 13, 2010

• Aug 05, 2010

CHEEZY But It has stuck with me for many years I allways think about the woman (Rebecca De Mornay) Who molested a man , Breaks out of prison And I Love Her hair cut ?? HAHahahahhahaha It is A Poorly acted Film ... That leads nowhere so wy dose this come to mind when I see lockup On tv lol??

• Aug 11, 2009

The only thing worthwhile about this movie is Rebecca DeMornay, and she does this in every film she appears in.

• May 01, 2009

This is a remake of the 50s classic and while I have not seen the original I can probably say that this one is probably not as good and be on safe ground. De Mornay is full frontal naked in the first 5 minutes of the movie and has issues with clothes the rest of the movie. Now if it was because she doesn't like wearing them, I would be OK with that. No, I'm talking about her awful 80s get-ups she sports in the movie. The leggings, the red top hat, etc. Also, anyone who has a fondness for the eighties just watch the music video the put in about an hour into this thing: White guys dressing like Prince and awful synth-rock. Like I say all the time, the 80s sucked. The movie itself is just there. I gave it two stars just for the pure camp value and the you can't look away goofiness of the whole thing.

• May 28, 2008

Oh you mean there was a plot to this movie? Have probably seen it 100 times since I was 12 years old and every time I watched it the way it should be, predominately in fast forward.

• May 15, 2008

Rebecca was looking enchantress in the movie.The story line was weak, but Mr.Vadim enriched it by adding erotic scenes.