Fear Reviews

• Jun 24, 2016

I seen this movie years ago and I'd like to see it again but I also can't find it anywhere to buy it ??

• Jan 03, 2015

I loved this movie, Fear is a great movie. I want to buy it but cannot find it to buy.

• Jul 29, 2014

Love this movie and wish I could find it on DVD.

Love this movie and wish I could find it on DVD.

• Alex r Super Reviewer
    Jul 10, 2011

Fear is a little known Horror/thriller. I watched this film recently and I thought it was pretty good. The plot features a psychic who helps police track down murderers, one day she decides to help the police with the Shadow Man case, a killer who possesses a more powerful psychic ability and thus he is able to be one step ahead at all times. A very tense, and thrilling horror film, Fear never made it to theatres, instead it aired only on TV. This film is a lost gem in horror, and is very hard to find. I was lucky enough to find this film. Fear is fairly low budget, but it has elements of good horror thrown in to make it a memorable film. The film is atmospheric and thrilling and considering that this is low budget. This is a fairly good attempt at horror. Pruitt Taylor Vince portrays the Shadow Man, and he is simply intense in his role. Taylor Vince always delivers in his roles and he manages to be intense in this film. It's too bad that Fear is virtually unknown, but for those who've heard about this film, you should definitely check this one out. Fear is not perfect, but it's certainly better than most low budget horror flicks that I have seen. The acting is fairly good, and the directing isn't too bad. Director Rockne S. O'Bannon manages to keep things horrifying throughout the film without too cheapening the film. The result is a lost gem in the horror genre that shouldn't be dismissed, and to those who discover this film, you're in for an entertaining treat. Not perfect, but definitely a good film.

• Jul 21, 2010

A terrible serial killer movie in which the bad guy is rendered useless once he loses his weapon of choice (in this case a knife). Ally Sheedy's performance is embarrassing. I recommend watching it just so you can piss yourself laughing in the last 15-20 minutes.

• Apr 15, 2009

Just for unforgetable opening titles music.

Just for unforgetable opening titles music.

• Feb 29, 2008

action, suspense, great movie

action, suspense, great movie

• Apr 28, 2006

(** 1/2): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] Marginal thumbs down. I liked how this film began and Ally Sheedy's performance but the film has some laughable and ridiculous/embarassing scences (like one in a restaurant). The ending is also not so spectacular but the film is watchable and not as bad as I thought it was going to be.