Blown Away Reviews

• Sep 16, 2016

Blown Away(1992) Starring: Jean Leclerc, Corey Haim, Nicole Eggert, Corey Feldman, Lean Leclerc, Kathleen Robertson, Gary Farmer, Rex Hagon, and Ray Sager Directed By: Brenton Spencer Review She'll charm you. Seduce you. She might even kill you. Hello Kiddies your pal The Cupid Critic here and have you ever been so in love that you'll just kill. Well we have a picture with boring characters, a semi interesting plot and the only thing good at about it is the climax. After her mother is killed by a car bomb, a 17-year-old girl lives a reckless and decadent lifestyle. She begins having sex with a boy who works at a local ski resort. He falls in love, and she tells him of her suspicions that her strict father was responsible for her mother's death and wants him to help her out of her situation. He must decide whether she's telling the truth or using him to her own ends. The film is so boring, its plot is suppose to be a crime thriller about murder and lies. But I don't care for anyone who dies in the picture, not the girl, not the father or the mother in the beginning. It's very difficult for me to get into a murder story unless I care about those who die. The film did not achieve its goal as a romance crime thriller. The performances feel bland like butter, like no one look invested in their roles so it was very difficult for me to invest in their characters, they all acted like if they were saying their dialogue in monotone. That also contributes to poor direction, but the film is shot nice. The film doesn't come all together to well, I did enjoy the climax, the film is shot good, but with poor story and characters this thriller falls flat. I'm giving Blown Away a two out of five.

• Aug 03, 2014

The plot was interesting, but I won't remember this film for more than a week.

The plot was interesting, but I won't remember this film for more than a week.

• Mar 13, 2014

It's bad but that makes it good in this case.

It's bad but that makes it good in this case.

• Jan 03, 2014

nicole eggert gets on my nerves a bit. overrall i think her acting is unpolished but oh well i did think she did a good job as a manipulative bitch in this movie haha. corey does a good job as someone that falls under her spell. corey feldman is just there to chew up scenery :/ he is distracting but luckily wasnt in many scenes. i saw if you watch it watch for corey haim and just trudge thru the bad script haha. in classic terms this movie would of been called a pot boiler which means utterly cheesy but some suspense underneath.

• Jan 27, 2013

nicole eggert from charles in charge..this movie made her big for a SECOND

nicole eggert from charles in charge..this movie made her big for a SECOND

• Oct 27, 2012

When your new girlfriend starts talking about how you can help her kill her relatives, its time to move on - no matter how hot she is. My favourite effort by the two Coreys thanks to Nicole Eggert taking your mind off the two Coreys.

• Aug 26, 2012

I luv this movie!(Even tho' others may not like it!)It's a classic!Very sexy!And luv,luv,luv seeing Corey haim in tha flesh & gettin it on!Very hot!

• Jul 27, 2012

Unfortunately, in the case of Corey Haim, Corey Feldman and Nicole Eggert, their numerous scenes of nudity in Blown Away weren't enough to change the course of their careers for the better. Full review at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"target="_blank" href="http://hotdogsinthedark.com/?p=5044">Hot Dogs in the Dark</a>

• Apr 10, 2012

very good independent picture

very good independent picture

• Apr 02, 2012

This is my favorite Corey & Corey movie. Rich falls for a younger girl (Megan) who happens to be his bosses daughter. Wes is his older brother who's basically jealous of Rich and...they all live happily ever after.