The Dark Reviews

• Jan 30, 2014

It's a fun little creature-flick with corny characters and dumb action, but it's not the most original or fast-paced film out there. It gets slow and dull at times, and there's a lot of pointless little twists.

• Dec 23, 2012

Your typical B-Movie about a monster under a cemetary. Neve Cambell is both young and stunning and you could tell she was destined for greater parts.

• Dec 08, 2010

An unknown, Neve Campbell classic

An unknown, Neve Campbell classic

• Feb 04, 2010

A horror monster film that is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Though the monster special effects did make me laugh they were not as bad as I hoped. The acting is better than most low budget films and the story has a scientific angle. Although I felt the scenes with the two Funeral workers weren't really exciting.

• Sep 03, 2009

• Jul 17, 2009

Some good one liners but not exactly a cinematic masterpiece...

Some good one liners but not exactly a cinematic masterpiece...

• May 08, 2009

I've said it before. Oh dear.

I've said it before. Oh dear.

• Feb 11, 2008

[font=Impact]Okay, so The Dark is no Oscar winner, but for a sci-fi monster movie, it's not half bad. It's better than the usual sci-fi channel bombs that waste our time. It's an okay movie worth watching to get some midnight joy in decent horror filmography. Check it out, or don't, it doesn't really matter. Characters are fun (not memorable, just fun). Neve Campbell, along with other recognizable yet unnameable (I know, this is not a word) actors. Decent premise about the ancient creature who has the ability to help people heal at incredible rates, but at the same time will rip your face off if you come close. [/font][font=Tahoma]Edit: Originally posted[/font] [font=Tahoma][b]Saturday, September 29, 2007[/b] under Lucky7s22G[/font]

• Dec 08, 2007

[font=Tahoma][font=Impact][size=2]Okay, so The Dark is no Oscar winner, but for a sci-fi monster movie, it's not half bad. It's better than the usual sci-fi channel bombs that waste our time. It's an okay movie worth watching to get some midnight joy in decent horror filmography. Check it out, or don't, it doesn't really matter. Characters are fun (not memorable, just fun). Neve Campbell, along with other recognizable yet unnameable (I know, this is not a word) actors. Decent premise about the ancient creature who has the ability to help people heal at incredible rates, but at the same time will rip your face off if you come close.[/size][/font][/font] [font=Impact][/font] [font=Tahoma]Edit: Originally posted[/font] [font=Tahoma][b]Saturday, September 29, 2007[/b] under Lucky7s22G[/font]

• Sep 29, 2007