Big Momma's House 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Momma's House 2 Reviews

November 30, 2016
Very few laughs in terrible, unoriginal comedy.
November 24, 2016
I was actually about to watch The Hundred-Foot Journey then this, bit my sister wanted to watch Big Momma House 2 which I didn't want to watch it, but if I wanted to watch The Hundred-Foot Journey, I guess I had to watch this, which I knew that it was a terrible sequel. Martin Lawrence is decent, but he wasn't really funny which in the right film, he can be really funny. The plot is like every other cop films and is just tiring and lazy. The kids are good which in their introductions, could be funny even if it is crazy and not really what kids act like, but they didn't do anything funny with it and just ends up making it awkward. The only amusing part of the film is Zachary Levi. He said the silly lines very well that gives me a smile at times, even chuckled at them. It has a forgettable villain, forgettable characters, and a forgettable script that tries way too hard to make the movie funny, which got me a chuckle here and there but ends up being a desperate comedy sequel.
September 26, 2016
So funny. Martin Lawrence is so funny in this. Just as funny as the original.
½ August 19, 2016
Tired sequel to the hit comedy starring Martin Lawrence.
August 7, 2016
Big Momma's sequel is actually not bad either. Whilst its not as strong as the predacessor its a delightful return of Lawrence as Big Momma in a film with plenty of laughs and charm.
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
It's basically the same film as the first maybe more laughs but most of the jokes were recycled from the firstborn just too silly, Predictable and bland action too.
½ July 20, 2016
This one is more family-friendly than it's predecessor. Of course it's not the brilliant classic the original was, but it's still a hilarious comedy thanks again to Martin Lawrence.
June 2, 2016
This was alright some funny moments and an easy watch!
May 27, 2016
As many comedy sequels, this forgettable one lacks the fun of its predecessor
April 16, 2016
I highly recommend watching this movie leaving the gas on.
½ March 25, 2016
Secuela horrenda de una película mediocre.
January 17, 2016
Are They Serious Doing This on Purpose?
½ January 6, 2016
It's not as bad as 6/100 ! Come on critics !
½ December 17, 2015
Not as funny as the first. Still funny
½ October 12, 2015
More humour (yes, I'm Canadian) to my liking than the original Big Momma.
August 21, 2015
Despite a film you could probably halfheartedly with your friends and still tolerate, watching on your won really emphasis the flaws. A few funny scens and lines, but mostly it tries to be something it's not, such as heartfelt or humorous. Big Momma's House 2 falls flat when it comes to overall comedy, with some tolerable acting mixed on, equipped with a cliche and flat undercover overcoat.
May 20, 2015
Martin Lawrence in drag. Please...
January 19, 2015
The problem with Big Mama 2 is that it's focused towards teens and children and doesn't have the same adult kind of comedic ways it had in the first film.
December 31, 2014