Plan B Reviews

• Lucas M Super Reviewer
    May 07, 2011

This really is not a good picture...

This really is not a good picture...

• Apr 17, 2011

Plan B could have used a Script B but it is quite funny and quirky this way too.

• Mar 28, 2011

great cast can't save this gangster comedy-falls flat!

great cast can't save this gangster comedy-falls flat!

• Feb 19, 2010

very hilarious mob-comedie, the plan has to be changed constantly because maloni keeps making the wrong hit, fran however comes up with good but sideways solutions and eventually shes in for a suprise... very good and entertaining performance of diane!

• Jul 20, 2009

um, I can't believe I finished the movie. Enough with the helpless bubbly ditzo widow. She's worth more than that. The writing was terrible, plot left no secrets either.

• Feb 22, 2009

Very cute film that (despite its unlikely premise) seems somehow grounded in reality

• Nov 15, 2007

This film is actually cute and underrated.

This film is actually cute and underrated.

• Nov 11, 2007

This was SO horrible!

This was SO horrible!

• Oct 05, 2007

this was a slapstick kinda funny, reminiscent of the 40's comedies, it had it moments. paul sorvino did a good job.

• Oct 05, 2007