Obsession Reviews

• May 31, 2011

Too many plot lines, not enough character development, combined with an awkward Euro-rock soundtrack makes this a sad vehicle for Daniel Craig, whose charisma deserves better than this silly script.

• Dec 20, 2009

Something was off. The pacing, or the supporting characters or the setting? I don't know. It didn't feel right. But the three lead performances are all great. It's just too bad they weren't in another movie.

• Feb 15, 2009

Interesting enough but very slow moving and at times I felt like the characters were interesting but the story wasn't.