Mirrors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mirrors Reviews

September 22, 2017
Great creepy atmosphere ... and good Gore comments if you're into that type of thing
½ July 21, 2017
This is THE WORST MOVIE I've ever watched in my whole entire life, possibly the worst movie ever made. How on earth did anyone manage to get it produced is impossible for me to grasp. Why is it streaming on Netflix is a mystery. People should watch it just so they understand what I'm talking about. IT S*CKS B*LLS!
½ June 26, 2017
Not the best or the worst of slasher movies, but it works in some ways that make the movie watchable. Kiefer Sutherland stars as Ben Carson, who got suspended from his job as an N.Y.P.D police officer that gunned down a man. Now he is working as a security guard in an abandoned building. He notices the mirrors in the building are very clean. Later he finds out one of the workers was obsessed with the mirrors. Ben loves his children, he shows it in an earlier scene when he is seen sitting with his son playing with a remote control car. There are some elements of the movie I wasn't too fond of, for example: Entities hiding behind mirrors killing their victims. But I think if you take a step back from that, you can see screenwriters, Alexandre Aja and Gregory Levasseur have put some effort into this project.
½ June 19, 2017
This movie was garbage! It wasn't scary at all and the twist at the end was ripped off from the sixth sense. And Kiefer Sutherland is just not good anymore unless it's the small screen. Which is a shame because he was a favourite of mine. And in his defence the script was awful and when actors don't get immersed in the script that leads to bad story telling. This movie had potential to knock it out of the park, but it just didn't get there because the writers struck out long before. Shooting commenced.
June 18, 2017
I only liked the scene when amy smart died.haha that was cool
½ May 14, 2017
An average horror movie with flaws but not without its moments and atmosphere too.
April 7, 2017
More gory than recent Asian horror remakes, Mirrors offers some gruesome, deeply unsettling violence and commendable work from Kiefer Sutherland and Paula Patton, but a disappointing lack of imagination and fun fail to make this lame frightfest a cut above the average.
½ March 18, 2017
The dialogue is insane, but you can have campy fun with this movie during the laughably over-the-top ending.
February 17, 2017
I actually really fucking liked this LOL
January 9, 2017
It's true that this movie is far from being great, but still, it's a very remarkably, well made movie with an excellent performance by Kieifer Sutherland, and some, maybe cliched, but solid scares. The back story of this movie is amazing in my opinion. It's worth a look.
December 5, 2016
Do not understand the ending one bit ! Ruins the film
November 7, 2016
I really enjoyed it. Great premises, well done!
½ September 24, 2016
Plot holes aplenty in this difficult to believe supernatural thriller. Sutherland is good, but he cannot overcome the flaws in the story and the erratic pacing. Tries really hard, but fails to be either scary or very interesting.
August 29, 2016
Boring and not thrilling at all.
½ July 29, 2016
I really liked it. Not scary at all. Just creepy.
April 22, 2016
Perhaps the ending has no sense this movie is entertaining.
February 24, 2016
Mirrors has an intriguing premise and contains appropriately gory visuals, but it's plot lacks any forms of logic in it's own rules and ultimately chickens out in it's conclusion.
½ February 4, 2016
There are a couple decent scares, and one scene in particular that is massively disturbing, but all in all, this is trash.
September 21, 2015