Mirrors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mirrors Reviews

February 17, 2017
I actually really fucking liked this LOL
January 9, 2017
It's true that this movie is far from being great, but still, it's a very remarkably, well made movie with an excellent performance by Kieifer Sutherland, and some, maybe cliched, but solid scares. The back story of this movie is amazing in my opinion. It's worth a look.
December 5, 2016
Do not understand the ending one bit ! Ruins the film
November 23, 2016
More gory than recent Asian horror remakes, Mirrors doesn't lack for some bloody thrills and a handful of talent assembled onscreen, but that still doesn't make this lame frightfest a cut above the average.
November 7, 2016
I really enjoyed it. Great premises, well done!
October 5, 2016
The dialogue is insane, but you can have campy fun with this movie during the laughably over-the-top ending.
½ September 24, 2016
Plot holes aplenty in this difficult to believe supernatural thriller. Sutherland is good, but he cannot overcome the flaws in the story and the erratic pacing. Tries really hard, but fails to be either scary or very interesting.
August 29, 2016
Boring and not thrilling at all.
½ July 29, 2016
I really liked it. Not scary at all. Just creepy.
April 22, 2016
Perhaps the ending has no sense this movie is entertaining.
February 24, 2016
Mirrors has an intriguing premise and contains appropriately gory visuals, but it's plot lacks any forms of logic in it's own rules and ultimately chickens out in it's conclusion.
½ February 4, 2016
There are a couple decent scares, and one scene in particular that is massively disturbing, but all in all, this is trash.
September 21, 2015
One really satisfying horror movie! Very underrated too! B+
½ September 3, 2015
Formulaic & too long.
August 10, 2015
What? Fails at scares, story and characters. The script is really sloppy and at times very dull...
At least it had an entertaining and somewhat creative 3rd act. Generic horror movie ehhhhhh..... whatever
½ July 27, 2015
Mirrors, Mirrors on the wall, what's the weirdest movie of all, well, not this one but it's close. What is it with Hollywood horror movies where everything has to be about ghosts or spirits, what happened to the good old horror movies where things just Happened and no one knew why or movies with psychos, No, everything is ghosts and i'm really getting tired of it, start making good horror movies again, I know, it's Hollywood and that's almost impossible.
July 26, 2015
An ok attempt at an original horror movie, falls flat due to Kiefer Sutherland crappy performance. But the Movie is still watchable.
May 16, 2015
I have been a big supporter of Alexandre Aja since his breakthrough film High Tension and his last film, the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. I was somewhat skeptical that Aja would make a good Asian horror film remake considering the fact that these films are usually crappy, PG-13 films which is definetly not Aja's style. I applaud that he finally made an Asian remake with gore, tension, and good visuals, but still the film has its flaws. Kiefer Sutherland is miscast and the film is pretty predictable. Hopefully, Aja go back to his origins and give the horror film audience a true thrill ride.
May 5, 2015
Well that's me dome looking in the mirror.

The story is about a ex-cop lands an odd job working as a security guard at a burnt down shopping center in New York City. The blaze killed dozens of people over 50 years ago and strange things have been happening since. When he starts seeing odd things in the mirrors he begins to look for answers. He has to find out why the fire was started and what the mirrors want from him before it is too late.

This movie can be scary and gross with the blood and gore, but it dose have it's dull and flat moments that sometimes made it hard to watch at times.