The Losers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Losers Reviews

½ November 8, 2016
The Losers has a colorful batch of characters and while they do have a clichéd story they still know how to fight and be funny at the same time.
½ October 19, 2016
65%
Saw this on 18/10/16
The thin story of the film is nullified as it is well made and its cast is terrific.
½ September 9, 2016
Based on a comic book, it is entertaining because of its over-the-top absurdity and rapid-paced action. There is no shortage of gun fights, explosions, and testosterone-fueled bravado.
July 11, 2016
The Losers is a clusterfuck of a bad plot, good acting, and clunky dialogue. While I definitely enjoyed parts of this one, there were just too many other parts that made me shake my head with confusion as to why that was even in this movie. It had its moments, but really struggled with a bad script, it's great cast and solid special effects really are the only highlights of it.
½ July 4, 2016
Dumb fun and lots of guns
June 8, 2016
Not the greatest but still good, loved the comic action feel.
May 27, 2016
Woof. Definition of a bad movie. Airplane vs motorcycle lmfao.
May 20, 2016
Moments that work, moments that don't, Losers feels like a great film that just didn't get the treatment it deserved.
April 27, 2016
This was a stylish and fun little action flick. I tend to enjoy Jeffrey Dean Morgan in most things I catch him in, so you'll perhaps have to forgive me for finding this to be enjoyable popcorn fare from the word go.

I freely admit that yes, it's silly and over the top, but it's meant to be a tongue in cheek action romp, not the next Oscar contender, sue me.

I'll definitely be checking out the comics upon which this was based.

Worth a rental at the very least.
½ April 19, 2016
Funny with action at times
½ April 4, 2016
only thing I didn't like about it is it leaves you hanging. Wonder if there would be a sequel... but considering this is 2016 & it was out 2010... you never know. good nonetheless
½ February 18, 2016
Sylvain White directs this movie with a lot of flash and appreciation for over-the-top cheese, but he also gets a lot of charisma and chemistry from his leads while creating a handful of fantastic action scenes.
January 15, 2016
From the get-go, you know you're in for a thrill ride. Great chemistry between the leads, over-the-top action and hilarious character interaction.

Chris Evans is perfect as the comic relief of all the bunch, while Idris Elba stands out and oozes cool.

Awful dialogue and a hammy Jason Patric let this film down. His character's attempts at wit just fall flat.

As long as you're not going to take this seriously, 'The Losers' is a great action film.
December 22, 2015
Hilarious and fast paced. One of my favorite movies.
½ December 13, 2015
Another movie with to many supporting characters for people to care about, the effects were good and so was most of the acting, overall pretty mediocre.
November 1, 2015
Story that has been done before,TV & Film,Mercenaries for the CIA get screwed over,they go Rouge off the grid.Action,more action in this Testosterone ride.Fun for Teenage Boys of all ages,LOL
September 19, 2015
Watching THE LOSERS right now. Missed a large portion of it so will have to watch it all over again. So far though it's fun, fun, fun. And it's got some of my favorite actors in it including Idris Elba and Oscar Jaenada as well as Chris Evans and Zoe Saldana.
½ September 7, 2015
Great cast ... comic book thin material.
½ July 21, 2015
one of my favorite movies.
July 14, 2015
This movie starts off right for the first 15 minutes, but then it starts building and building and building to....nothing. And to one of the worst endings I have ever seen.