13 Gantry Row Reviews

• May 19, 2011

Yuppie couple buys haunted house. Yuppie man gets possessed and does bad stuff. Yuppie woman screams. It's straight to video and it's from Australia. It's slow, employs cheap-looking CG and cliched bits about a ghost appearing in a mirror. In fact, it's one long cliche from end to end. If someone gives you this movie, you might bother watching it... but I wouldn't recommend spending either time or money seeking it out. You've seen it all before and you've seen it done better. Not one thing stands out in this flat phantom flick.

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Oct 23, 2008

This is a pretty wild film, about a spot on the wall that grows into a killer. Has it's intense moments. Not a real slasher flix but somewhere in between horror and lasher. would have been better as a short story.

• Nov 23, 2007

Not a blockbuster by any standards but I found it watchable.

Not a blockbuster by any standards but I found it watchable.

• Jun 16, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE FUCKIN MAD CRAZY

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE FUCKIN MAD CRAZY

• Feb 04, 2006

Sucks the fattest part of my cock!

Sucks the fattest part of my cock!

• Dec 30, 2005