29th Street Reviews

• Oct 17, 2019

Nearly a winner- I liked the actors and it is worth seeing

Nearly a winner- I liked the actors and it is worth seeing

• Mar 01, 2019

Great movie that more people should know about!

Great movie that more people should know about!

• Oct 29, 2017

A surprise but also has it's share of weaknesses which give it character. Possible hidden/forgotten gem?

• Dec 25, 2016

Has comedic and aspects but still manages to be a feel good movie. Mix the godfather and it's a wonderful life and you have 29th street. Super underrated film, I would recommend it to anyone.

• Aug 16, 2015

One of my all time favorite pictures. Such a feel good movie.

One of my all time favorite pictures. Such a feel good movie.

• Nov 01, 2013

Le premier film de George Gallo est une tres bonne comedie familiale situee dans Little Italy, aussi souvent drole que touchante, portee par un duo d'acteurs (Danny Aiello & Anthony LaPaglia) excellents et un supporting cast qui l'est tout autant. La bande-son, composee de chansons de Tony Bennett et Dean Martin est un peu clichetonne mais toujours efficace, si l'on excepte son score, qui pue le telefilm M6.

• Feb 15, 2013

Too few people have seen this film. It's brilliant.

Too few people have seen this film. It's brilliant.

• Dec 23, 2012

Amazing movie. One of Hollywoods best kept secrets.

Amazing movie. One of Hollywoods best kept secrets.

• May 08, 2012

This is an all time classic. Most people probrably never saw or heard about this movie but they should watch it right away. Do yourself a favor and watch this movie.

• Feb 09, 2011