50 First Dates - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

50 First Dates Reviews

November 26, 2017
this is honestly one of my favorite movies
November 4, 2017
predictable but some good laughs nonetheless
½ September 30, 2017
A nice and entertaining comedy drama. Probably one of more better Adam Sandler movies I've seen.
September 18, 2017
Not my favorite movie staring Adam Sandler it's just ok
September 15, 2017
This is one of the Adam Sandler movies that I still really like to this day. I know it has become cool to hate on him, but oh well. The critics didn't like this movie, but I think it is cute. It made me laugh and feel, so that is about all I could ask from it.
½ September 10, 2017
Filme mediano, o que j muito para Adam Sandler.
½ September 7, 2017
I really liked it just was kinda a dumbish or... not a great plot... I mean the girl wakes up every day not knowing she is married or has a kid.. that's dumb
July 7, 2017
What a sacrifice ! Nice story !
June 29, 2017
This movie is touching. It's an Adam Sandler movie, so you know it isn't going to be critically acclaimed, but Lucy and her family will capture your heart. The silliness is mixed with enough sweetness to make you care. I've watched this movie dozens of times, and it never gets old. I'm a softie, but I still get choked up at certain parts.
June 5, 2017
Empty calories. Romantic comedy. Typical Sandler with usual cast. Enjoyable if you're looking for something that requires nothing from you except no expectations.
May 11, 2017
I did not enjoy this movie I have seen better Adam Sandler movies he is still my favorite actor though
May 9, 2017
I really love this movie
March 6, 2017
Beautiful and playful
February 26, 2017
the Hawaiian scenery alone makes me love it.
½ February 26, 2017
It had some good ideas and funny premises - but the stupidity of the writing (not to mention Rob Schneider) really diminish its potential.
February 12, 2017
Evidently, noone reviewing this movie, ever watched it twice. Since no movie since 'Gone With the Wind' has been made to watch just once, this is critical malpractice. The "gross out" humor, mandatory in anything below an R rating, does nothing to to detract from the ingenuity of the plot. The depth of the humor is far to fast paced to be appreciated in one viewing. As you can tell I'm not a movie snob, I am willing to appreciate the effort put into any movie. The message in this movie is the indestructibility of true love, and making any situation workable.
½ February 10, 2017
This is my favorite Adam Sandler movie. Why? Because it's the one that uses the least amount of Adam Sandler cliches. It doesn't have an underdeveloped bull or a competition Sandler has to be better at for his grandma. It's just a tragic love story that works very well. Even thought it has a lot of problems, especially in the first third but then on it's surprisingly well done. The actors are all very good, the writing is actally heartbreaking at times and Rob Schneider isn't ear bleddingly annoying. It's a fun coedy when there'es nothing eles to watch or if your just in the mood.
½ February 4, 2017
The humor isn't as funny as it is in other Adam Sandler movies. It's still entertaining enough with an interesting concept, but it's not one of my favorites. (First viewing - Spring 2004 in theaters)
½ January 15, 2017
Sean Astin can flex his butt cheeks.
December 24, 2016
This film is so moving that I can't watch it without becoming emotional.