50 First Dates - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

50 First Dates Reviews

February 16, 2018
50 First Dates is a hilarious romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. It's a story about a man in Hawaii who works at an aquarium and falls in love with a woman, but realizes she has short term memory loss. It's a nice story and gives humor and entertainment that a lot of people will enjoy.
February 5, 2018
funny but edgy romcom is crude for a PG-13 but enjoyable nonetheless
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

Divertida y entrañable.
December 16, 2017
Gran historia, comedia y amor van llevados de la mano increíblemente
November 26, 2017
this is honestly one of my favorite movies
November 4, 2017
predictable but some good laughs nonetheless
½ September 30, 2017
A nice and entertaining comedy drama. Probably one of more better Adam Sandler movies I've seen.
September 18, 2017
Not my favorite movie staring Adam Sandler it's just ok
September 15, 2017
This is one of the Adam Sandler movies that I still really like to this day. I know it has become cool to hate on him, but oh well. The critics didn't like this movie, but I think it is cute. It made me laugh and feel, so that is about all I could ask from it.
½ September 10, 2017
Filme mediano, o que já é muito para Adam Sandler.
½ September 7, 2017
I really liked it just was kinda a dumbish or... not a great plot... I mean the girl wakes up every day not knowing she is married or has a kid.. that's dumb
July 7, 2017
What a sacrifice ! Nice story !
June 29, 2017
This movie is touching. It's an Adam Sandler movie, so you know it isn't going to be critically acclaimed, but Lucy and her family will capture your heart. The silliness is mixed with enough sweetness to make you care. I've watched this movie dozens of times, and it never gets old. I'm a softie, but I still get choked up at certain parts.
June 5, 2017
Empty calories. Romantic comedy. Typical Sandler with usual cast. Enjoyable if you're looking for something that requires nothing from you except no expectations.
May 11, 2017
I did not enjoy this movie I have seen better Adam Sandler movies he is still my favorite actor though
May 9, 2017
I really love this movie
March 6, 2017
Beautiful and playful
February 26, 2017
the Hawaiian scenery alone makes me love it.
½ February 26, 2017
It had some good ideas and funny premises - but the stupidity of the writing (not to mention Rob Schneider) really diminish its potential.
February 12, 2017
Evidently, noone reviewing this movie, ever watched it twice. Since no movie since 'Gone With the Wind' has been made to watch just once, this is critical malpractice. The "gross out" humor, mandatory in anything below an R rating, does nothing to to detract from the ingenuity of the plot. The depth of the humor is far to fast paced to be appreciated in one viewing. As you can tell I'm not a movie snob, I am willing to appreciate the effort put into any movie. The message in this movie is the indestructibility of true love, and making any situation workable.