Airborne Reviews

• Oct 07, 2018

For a low budget film, "Airborne" doesn't look too bad and the cast is doing a fair enough job. However, the story is very boring and often felt rushed. It has an interesting concept that might have been decent if it took a little time to build suspense and find a balance for a little ambiguity with the story. Sadly though, as it stands, the movie is pretty boring and lacked the atmosphere to make it tense and scary. Hello! My name is Rev. Ron and if you feel like checking out more of my reviews (including a more in-depth look at "Airborne") you can visit my blog at RevRonMovies.BlogSpot.com. Also, if the mood strikes you, you can follow me on Twitter (@RevRonster). Thanks!

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 26, 2018

I'll watch anything that provides me with a little Craig Conway, but Airborne never elevates itself above the micro-budget Brit horror movie that it is. The acting is certainly not quite so bad as might expect, but the film overall is still not something worthwhile by-and-large.

• May 17, 2018

Poor acting, awful cast, sadly not a good film

Poor acting, awful cast, sadly not a good film

• May 13, 2015

I've seen worse - but not often. Luke Skywalker - you sure are lucky that Disney bought Star Wars!

• Apr 24, 2015

A good mix of killing and supernatural but lack suspense.

A good mix of killing and supernatural but lack suspense.

• Apr 17, 2014

A real piece of crap.

A real piece of crap.

• Jan 26, 2014

Airborne is a kind of hospice for less successful Star Wars actors. Also it's really stupid. But that didn't stop me from watching it.

• Jan 03, 2014

It's a servicable demon on a plane flick with LUKE SKYWALKER IN IT!!! So it's worth a viewing for that alone.

• Dec 14, 2013

The ending was interesting but to get to the ending you have to put through the whole slow boring movie that slightly does not make sense. It was as exciting as reviewers made it.

• Nov 14, 2013

Horrible acting and storyline.

Horrible acting and storyline.