Alien vs. Ninja Reviews

• Mar 14, 2018

10/10 Would recommend.

10/10 Would recommend.

• Sep 01, 2016

It's so hilariously bad it's great! Featuring one of the most campy and oddly sexualized fight scenes I've ever seen in a movie.

• Mar 24, 2014

Oh god, what I have seen? the idea to crossed two things wich have no links together is also a bad idea at the begining. Too much big mistake like guys forget the cycle day and night in the film. But even the poor quality of the scenario and the fx, the film will surprise you with a lot of WTF scene. If you want to laugh on a movie who have no sense. I think it will be for you!

• Aug 30, 2013

I recently say this movie on Hulu. It took me 3 days to watch the whole thing due to how many commercials Hulu makes you sit through. I really didn't think it was all that bad. Its a very cheesy move to say the least but it kept my attention long enough to get through the whole thing... Three days latter. But I very much enjoy B movies. This one needs more then one viewing. but the fight scenes were pretty good, the ninjas were fun and the aliens... well they were aliens. if your like me, a night owl your should check out this movie.

• Nov 10, 2012

The title alone makes this one worth checking out. Although a little campy and silly with the creature effects, it is a fun ride!

• Aug 20, 2012

Ala-asteen viikkorahabudjetilla pusatun, häiriintyneen psykedelianinjailun aikana ei tiedä pitäisikö itkeä vai nauraa...

• Jul 28, 2012

this was just campy fun at its fullest and not to be taken serious at all it was just nuts but the fighting scenes in this movie really werent bad for what was going on and the acting wasnt that bad so i did enjoy this movie but its not for everyone but if you like lets say versus or tokyo gore police then you shouldnt have a problem getting into this

• Jul 27, 2012

Just as the title would have you suggest: the film at it's core is an obnoxious, over-the-top camp-fest that is both laughably dumb and insultingly dull, shamelessly lifting off Alien any chance it has when it's convenient for good measure. Oh, and did I mention there are ninjas in this as well? If you aren't already aware what kind of film you are expecting coming in, you'll get nothing back for it. You get what you pay for. And yet it's still more entertaining than Bay's Transformers.

• Jul 09, 2012

OK. Campy title and is a re-creation of everything from Alien, Predator and Aliens Vs Predator with a Japanese rock n roll soundtrack and ninja twist. Should've been a lot of goofy fun. It wasn't. They obviosuly spent a lot of time on the "look" of the costumes but didn't actually bother to get someone(s) who could light and shoot the film to even ina small way match the poster. So what you get is ALL broad daylight action that reveals the Alien to be a hokey suit inspired by an alien-dolphin leather biker suit. The end plays for a sequel. I hope not.

• May 15, 2012