All Tied Up Reviews

• Apr 04, 2012

Enjoyable enough for most of its duration, especially when Teri Hatcher tones done the melodrama, but is easily forgotten once the credits have rolled.

• Apr 20, 2011

I thought this was a pretty good movie... with a bad ending. The last lines of the movie, literally, are: "I don't have any Hawaiian music." "You don't?" ... end movie. Anywho, I liked the whole idea of the movie... it was pretty funny... but wasn't really anything really fantastic. Although a good movie, it kind of fell flat. Something about it was just blah.

• Apr 10, 2011

Eh, pretty lame flick.... Hard to believe this was made nearly 20 years ago, though, as Teri Hatcher looks just as good now as she did then!!

• Nov 08, 2009

The rather idiotic plot kills this one off shortly after it begins. The acting isn?t very good, it?s not as biting or funny as I am sure it intended. It has too many slow spots and the premise wears thin very quickly.

• Nov 08, 2009

The rather idiotic plot kills this one off shortly after it begins. The acting isn’t very good, it’s not as biting or funny as I am sure it intended. It has too many slow spots and the premise wears thin very quickly.

• Sep 14, 2008