Almost Heroes Reviews

• Jul 06, 2019

Another example of how full of s#*% the "critics" really are this is a great movie i suppose if you dont like chris farleys brand of commedy you might not enjoy this but if you grew up in the 90s and can laugh at things without pretending to be offended or acting as if its beneath you, (cough cough "critics" then this is a classic farley comedy

• Jun 27, 2019

I can't believe the score on here is so low. This movie is hilarious, and Farley is perfect. The end.

• Jun 17, 2019

“I’m surprised you’re hungover at all considered how much you’ve regurgitated into the harpsichord.” Did not age well, probably was not pleasant at the time, but I have a soft spot for both Perry and Farley. It’s a horrible movie with just some real gems and excellent comedic timing by Eugene Levy as well as the previously listed.

• Feb 24, 2019

While watching this movie, you need to let yourself have fun; but when you do, you have alot of it.

• Feb 12, 2019

An insanely underrated Farley gem. Official review: a billion stars!

An insanely underrated Farley gem. Official review: a billion stars!

• Dec 06, 2018

I honestly liked this movie

I honestly liked this movie

• Jun 06, 2018

By far one of my most beloved and quoted comedies

By far one of my most beloved and quoted comedies

• Jun 04, 2018

I made an account just to leave 5 stars because 8% by critics is so misleading. This is a movie my sister and I grew up with. Chris Farley's slapstick humor is a long gone era and the lightheartedness and innocence of the comedy still proves to be a breath of fresh air compared to the tired modern day drudgery of drug and sex filled farces. There are countless scenes that stick in my mind and are easily quotable in every day life which I think is the hallmark of a great film. Matthew Perry is hilarious in his realistically uncomfortable contrast to his barbaric counterparts allowing Chris Farley's uncultured character to seem commonplace in the time period. The story is unique being that westward expansion is an unexplored facet of comedy, and this still rings true in 2018 giving the movie even more originality. I hope people give this movie a chance when looking for a carefree movie similar to Billy Madison or the slapstick humor lost to the 90's. "The food alone is worth the trip!"

• Sep 29, 2017

2/5. It has a few funny moments and Farley and Perry do their best, but they can't save Almost Heroes from being a subpar comedy.

• Sep 17, 2017

I love love love this movie. I desperately hope for a nostalgic revaluation by diehard Chris Farley fans. Listen, I watch this move and Predator over and over and over as my favorite movies of all time. I have literally watched this move 50+ times. It breaks my heart that this movie gets 8%. How!!!! This movie makes my heart happy and I will watch it until the day I die.