Reviews

• Aug 31, 2021

A childhood fave amongst my family. The critics are wrong.

A childhood fave amongst my family. The critics are wrong.

• Mar 20, 2021

One of my favorite movies of all time! It is really funny!

One of my favorite movies of all time! It is really funny!

• Mar 16, 2021

A weaker Farley performance. Almost Heroes relies too much on Chris's angry fat drunk shtick, which bridles Perry's comedic potential. A couple good lines but the "Wagons East!" wannabe fails to completely satisfy.

• Jan 31, 2021

I quote this movie all the time, “The food alone is worth the trip!”

I quote this movie all the time, “The food alone is worth the trip!”

• Jan 07, 2021

If anyone does not give this film a 10 they obviously don't understand sarcasm or Chris Farley. One of his best films that somehow slipped under the radar and should definitely be a cult classic at this point. Laugh after laugh through all the bizarre characters and comments in this film. One of my all time favorites for sure.

• Dec 20, 2020

This movie is hilarious from start till finish. It is an absolute classic and still holds up today. The fact that this scored so low with critics just shows how out of touch they are when it comes to comedies. Chris Farley is one of the funniest people to ever walk the planet and this movie is a prime example of that. A great watch for anyone who loves to laugh and doesn't take life so seriously.

• Sep 11, 2020

This movie is stupid and I know that. I shouldn't like it, but I do. Its pretty dang funny. Definitely a guilty pleasure.

• Aug 04, 2020

Almost Heroes explores a timeline that's virtually never taken for a comedy and is decently successful in its venture, due primarily to Farley. The protagonists polar opposite individuality is comedically cohesive, sadly the narrative tropes and direction is less than desired. This movie is typical of a critics worse nightmare but the average viewers good time.

• Jul 05, 2020

Someone needed to teach the writers that gross does not mean funny.

Someone needed to teach the writers that gross does not mean funny.

• Jan 02, 2020

This movie does not get the credit it deserves. granted i have watched this movie sunce childhood and can quote it endlesssly. view it with an open mind. great cast. great 90s movie.