Almost Heroes Reviews

• 4d ago

Almost Heroes explores a timeline that's virtually never taken for a comedy and is decently successful in its venture, due primarily to Farley. The protagonists polar opposite individuality is comedically cohesive, sadly the narrative tropes and direction is less than desired. This movie is typical of a critics worse nightmare but the average viewers good time.

• Jul 05, 2020

Someone needed to teach the writers that gross does not mean funny.

Someone needed to teach the writers that gross does not mean funny.

• Jan 02, 2020

This movie does not get the credit it deserves. granted i have watched this movie sunce childhood and can quote it endlesssly. view it with an open mind. great cast. great 90s movie.

• Dec 05, 2019

Best Chris Farley movie of all time if you like Chris Farley of course. I can't believe this movie received an 8 on the to-meter!! This is better than Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, and even Beverley Hills Ninja combined if you ask me. This movie was cleverly written and gives the spot light to Chris Farley to do his thing. This movie will have you laughing from the very first scene all the way to the last scene. Very disappointed with the other reviews on here.

• Oct 28, 2019

This Movie Is Awesome I Love It

This Movie Is Awesome I Love It

• Jul 06, 2019

Another example of how full of s#*% the "critics" really are this is a great movie i suppose if you dont like chris farleys brand of commedy you might not enjoy this but if you grew up in the 90s and can laugh at things without pretending to be offended or acting as if its beneath you, (cough cough "critics" then this is a classic farley comedy

• Jun 27, 2019

I can't believe the score on here is so low. This movie is hilarious, and Farley is perfect. The end.

• Jun 17, 2019

“I’m surprised you’re hungover at all considered how much you’ve regurgitated into the harpsichord.” Did not age well, probably was not pleasant at the time, but I have a soft spot for both Perry and Farley. It’s a horrible movie with just some real gems and excellent comedic timing by Eugene Levy as well as the previously listed.

• Feb 24, 2019

While watching this movie, you need to let yourself have fun; but when you do, you have alot of it.

• Feb 12, 2019

An insanely underrated Farley gem. Official review: a billion stars!

An insanely underrated Farley gem. Official review: a billion stars!