The American Mall Reviews

• Aug 11, 2017

One of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. There is absolutely no charm to this movie. It is a huge product placement created to sell rock band and Pepsi. The performers aren't talented and the plot is lacking of any substance. I hate this movie with all of my being.

• Feb 14, 2013

An obvious "High School Musical" rip-off, "The American Mall" suffers from a predictable plot and musical numbers that don't weave seamlessly into the story.

• Dec 26, 2012

This movie was great! I think its better than High School Musical. Joey is also super hott!!! (HSM is gay!)

• Dec 13, 2012

well i like these kinda musical films but it would deserve a 4 star if ending part is improved, feelings dropped when it ends all of a sudden

• Apr 08, 2012

this is actually a cute movie and the songs are actually v good

this is actually a cute movie and the songs are actually v good

• Feb 16, 2012

it was good but sorta hsm and the main character has a weird voice

it was good but sorta hsm and the main character has a weird voice

• Jan 03, 2012

loved it...maybe just cause it had Nina in it n shes my fave i wish they could have really let HER sing instead of dubbing her

• Nov 03, 2011

There's some enjoyment in it, but nothing worth mentioning and no rewatch value. If you liked High School Musical and you want more of similar material, then it's a movie for you. If you're looking for something lighthearted with a simple plot and some nice pop songs, you might try it one. Othewise, there's really no need to see it.

• Oct 23, 2011

Whenever I read bad reviews, I always think: It is really THAT bad? With this film I can only agree. It is really THAT bad.

• May 24, 2011

been a while since I watched it, but not too bad.

been a while since I watched it, but not too bad.