Annie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Annie Reviews

November 23, 2016
Cute. I surprisingly really enjoyed it.
½ November 9, 2016
This rating is so wrong, great movie...my kid loves it (so do I, but don't tell anyone) haha.
October 17, 2016
I thinkthis is a good site! try it!
½ September 30, 2016
Reimagining for a modern audience is cool and all, but some of the new arrangements just felt weird. Choreography was weak, and the new songs I don't think they needed.
½ September 27, 2016
I don't care what any of the critics are saying about this but I loved Annie! I have always been a fan of the films growing up. I was a bit unsure of the characters changing a bit and having a black girl cast as Annie but I loved it! The film was full of love, great music and a fantastic cast. Though I'm not sure Cameron Diaz was the right choice but hey.
September 16, 2016
This was a good movie and the singing was very good the movie was awesome!! A good movie for family to watch and sacks was very funny as well as miss Hannigan my favorite part is with sacks in the car and miss Hannigan try's to talk to stacks and he dose not want to talk to her. Mrs Hannigan says to stack"s look for me on face book and he says I dot like you I think I'm better then you. That was a funny part. I like how Mr Stacks is so Sarcastic and humorous!!! Same with Annie!!
So it's a funny movie with Comedy!!! And good for family and kids to see!!
Give it a try

Jamie Foxx is in this movie and he is a good singer!!!
I like the song called is the city is yours!!

Now when people watch this movie DO NOT BE RACIT!!!!

I think Quvenzhae"e did good!!! As playing Annie
I think Jamie Foxx did good !!! as playing- Will stakes
And More!!
½ September 15, 2016
attempt by producers to make themselves feel good about themselfs ,ignoring what people would enjoy or believe dont bother with this lame trash
September 1, 2016
Great concept, just sad to see what they chose to modernize, and what to leave the same. Also, auto tune killed all the music numbers to further distort the connectivity from dialogue to song
September 1, 2016
Enjoyable .Quvenzhan Wallis is great as Annie .
½ August 19, 2016
Meh. It was cute. You can tell they tried really hard to weave the original in with this era
August 12, 2016
l love annie very much
½ July 31, 2016
A little tear at the end thanks to Fox and Annie ...liked the songs 10 times more then in the " Into the Woods " musical ....glad this was not only musical . Diaz still mmm
July 30, 2016
I can't watch
~~~~?~
July 25, 2016
This is a very great movie!!!
July 23, 2016
But Annie wasn't black....
July 15, 2016
Annie was an amazing movie it had me in tears at the end, but the story line was great and cute, with awesome songs too.
July 14, 2016
The movie was fun, exciting, and heartwarming! Although it's a remake, this is the kind of modern-day film which others will smile about!
June 12, 2016
Everyone is AMAZING!! Especially the singing
June 7, 2016
Great movie!!!!!! I love how they made it not only a good movie, but also a musical. It's just an amazing movie. I recommend this to people in the world!!!!
½ May 31, 2016
Oh Lordy Be! What have they gone and done to Annie? Let's agree to keep Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Jay-Z away from beloved family musicals. They ruined this story - from the slicing and dicing of the soundtrack to their attempt to modernize the story. Quevenzhane Wallis is a fantastic actress but they autotuned her so much she sounded like a robot. Jaime Foxx has the musical chops as seen in the movie about Ray Charles, but the horrible songs fell flat. The whole thing made me cringe. Watch the original and leave this one in the dustbin where it belongs.