Annie O Reviews

• Jun 21, 2015

I watched this movie several times many years ago. It is a very enjoyable feel good movie. It made enough of an impression on me that I never forgot its title or what it was about. The acting may be a little stiff in parts, but it is definitely worth watching.

• Nov 20, 2012

Only got a half star because I was an extra in it.

Only got a half star because I was an extra in it.

• Aug 16, 2012

Coco shows promise, but this film is a little to made for cable to go anywhere.

Coco shows promise, but this film is a little to made for cable to go anywhere.

• Apr 08, 2012

One for girls whose aspirations stray from the norm, this is a generally entertaining and harmless pic.

• Jason O Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2009

Wow, so in about 20 seconds when I finish this review, I'll officially be THE only person on all the Flixster site that's rated or said anything about "Annie O." Well, it's a great movie. It was a ...read more Showtime (or HBO) exclusive, so that's why it's not well known, but I remember watching it 3 or 4 times cause I liked it so much, along with being a huge basketball fan. And I remembered to look it up after all these years, so it made a good impression on me.

• Mar 16, 2009

Wow, so in about 20 seconds when I finish this review, I'll officially be THE only person on all the Flixster site that's rated or said anything about "Annie O." Well, it's a great movie. It was a Showtime (or HBO) exclusive, so that's why it's not well known, but I remember watching it 3 or 4 times cause I liked it so much, along with being a huge basketball fan. And I remembered to look it up after all these years, so it made a good impression on me.