Another Happy Day Reviews

• Sep 30, 2019

This movie had a lot of flaws, but the outstanding cast (especially Ezra Miller) and clever ideas made it a very touching movie. Painfully honest although can be a bit dull at times, I enjoyed it a great deal.

• Jan 13, 2019

Excellent movie with an amazing depiction of current issues in modern American families. This film dives into generations of dysfunction and how it effects our youth today and how ignorant people can be when it comes to mental illnesses. It shows the trauma that can be caused by divorce and how that trauma can manifest into a real tangible mental illness. As a psychiatric nurse working in the field, this is a real problem facing our youth today. This film shows the stigma associated with mental illness and how damaging this can be for families. Excellent movie and extremely well acted out.

• Sep 24, 2016

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I See thing that nobody else sees... This song by Melanie Martinez fitos so well here. Another Happy Day is a movie with an amazing cast and a sad story that makes you think about how there are so many families like this nowadays... The biggest proble here is probably the ending, that is kind of ambiguous, with doubt but hope, too. Ellen Barkin and Ezra Miller are really into the spirit of their characters, and their acting by itself is a very good reason, already, to watch this movie.

• Jun 15, 2015

only a complete and utter imbecile will rate this amazing movie anything under 4 stars

• May 25, 2015

This was a good well acted drama, all actors did a great job. Ezra Miller its so good in here, to bad nobody recognized that. Also I can't believe this movie wasn't recognized. This is one of those dramas that you get caught into it and doesn't disappoints. So for this being one great movie that people need to see and became underrated for some reason, I give "Another Happy Day" a B-. Also lets put out there this is not a happy movie.

• Jan 22, 2015

An angsty, feisty chick flick with the 2 Ellens ? Pass the popcorn and count me in. It's about the corpse of upper middle American life. A minor niggle:is that in this ensemble piece the incidental characters were a bit too obtrusively one note/ incidental. ( Popping eyes,& popping food, martinis, and reactionary ideas in their mouths.) Also, the story of a family that can't bond does feel a little unstuck in parts. A nice surprise is Demi Moore; she isn't half bad as a harpy with all the moves. Moments of gorgeous cinematography and apt music make this mainly enjoyable. I do wonder though, why has the hour/forty movie gone out of fashion ?

• Jan 18, 2015

I think this film would have been more of a success if it came out around now. It seems more relevant to what's in the media today than when it came out in 2011. It was simply ahead of its time.

• Jun 22, 2014

What the hell was that crap???

What the hell was that crap???

• May 15, 2014

kinda weirdish and quite boring movie

kinda weirdish and quite boring movie

• Apr 24, 2014

gr8 casts takes a look at family dysfunction.

gr8 casts takes a look at family dysfunction.