Another Woman's Husband Reviews

• Jun 10, 2013

screams made for cable trash.

screams made for cable trash.

• Jan 09, 2011

I cannot believe people watch this crap. This is nothing but a two-hour soap opera, and I wanted to slit my wrists ten minutes into it. Sad thing is, I live with my mother, and all she watches is these cheesy Lifetime movies. They're all the same, and they're all stupid.

• Aug 05, 2010

It was a good one time flick and the story was good.

It was a good one time flick and the story was good.

• Oct 16, 2007

This movie is based on real life events. I love this movie! Just goes to show that a friendship between two people can actually be stronger than the bonds of holy matrimony. Gail O'Grady and Lisa Rinna give wonderful performances in this movie.

• Jul 06, 2007