The Ant Bully - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Ant Bully Reviews

½ July 30, 2017
It was well executid for having a weird story.
July 15, 2017
I like this movie because I love good movie and cool characters
April 15, 2017
I lovevvveee stories bout ants!!! haha sick!!!
February 20, 2017
[The] animation quality was ok, but the models were abysmal and the story had been done before. I still enjoyed the film because of some the unique concepts, though.
January 25, 2017
I didn't remeber it being that good a long time ago, but now I think it's an underrated gem with good lessons for kids and some really memorable characters. Even when I was little I considered this, "the Star Wars of Animation," and I will never understand the criticism of it.
½ December 20, 2016
Though it doesn't measure up to two certain superior animated movies about ants (i.e. A Bug's Life and Antz) , The Ant Bully boasts just enough humour, enjoyable animation and voice acting to help make it a reasonably entertaining diversion.
½ September 25, 2016
Just a boring plot and nothing to remember the character's name and the movie gets too old quite quickly. The designs are just too decent and one disgusting moment is a protagonist is not able to wear any clothes the camera recording him turning small. That is for Adults not a kids part. Ant Bully gets 3/10
½ June 27, 2016
Ant Bully is a pretty decent movie. A movie about a bully that likes crushing ants and then gets shrunk down to the size as an ant is pretty cool. The movie has a good plot. I would suggest this movie.
May 19, 2016
A disgustingly bland and unappealing abomination
½ May 11, 2016
this is bad,somewhat good
½ February 17, 2016
Sporting pleasant animation, but a tired story about a child learning his lesson that has been done to death, this animated version of a cliche is, to say the least, a reason to enter the theater to avoid the heat.
½ January 8, 2016
The Ant Bully is a solid film with a good message. The combination of Antz meets The Borrowers was a fun mixture that worked well. The colours were bright and well chosen. The only major downside to this flick is the poor voice acting of Nicolas Cage. He's just so lifeless that his character almost shows no emotion despite what the animators are trying to get across on screen. It was nice to hear Bruce Campbell in the mix of A list stars like Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and Paul Giamatti.
I can easily give this warm heartfelt story a recommend.
½ December 19, 2015
120215: This movie is harsh at times and scary if you're seven. So scary it might make it hard to go to bed. At first I was a little disappointed but I came to enjoy it as time passed. Characters die in this movie so be warned. Weird film. Intrigued to see it again.
September 3, 2015
intrestin with all those good actors..
August 30, 2015
This is a fun movie with a great voice cast. Produced by Tom Hanks from the children's book of the same name, "Peanut" Zach, learns a valuable lesson that size does not matter, it's what you can do that counts.
½ August 30, 2015
Works as a time-passer on a rainy day. Or any day.
June 30, 2015
Good but not great. Ages 6+
March 4, 2015
Another bland forgetable movie. 2/5 Forgettable
January 28, 2015
An animated tale without much appeal.
½ January 5, 2015
Rather strange with major plot gaps.