Après vous (After You) Reviews

• Oct 18, 2016

not much. it gets a pass because its a foreign film. if it was an American film everybody would say it stink to high heavens

• Dec 20, 2014

Amusing enough. Good soundtrack. Carried by Auteuil and Garcia.

Amusing enough. Good soundtrack. Carried by Auteuil and Garcia.

• Mar 20, 2014

Funny and perfectly charming. Love Daniel Auteuil!

Funny and perfectly charming. Love Daniel Auteuil!

• Sep 09, 2012

Really loved this movie. Fun and entertaining. Auteil is fantastic here.

Really loved this movie. Fun and entertaining. Auteil is fantastic here.

• Jul 29, 2011

Divertidísima comedia, en la que un esquizofrénico y un ayudador compulsivo y una mujer de la que están enamorados los dos generan una cinta de lo más entretenido que he visto. Aunque no la encontrarás tan fácilmente pues es francesa y data de 2003, vale la pena buscarla y verla.

• May 04, 2011

Brilliant french romcom. Made me chuckle and cringe plenty :D

Brilliant french romcom. Made me chuckle and cringe plenty :D

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Mar 25, 2011

Quirky. Cute. Well done..but as an admirer of French films, and particularly those starring Daniel Auteuil, I found Apres Vous to be a bit of a disappointment. The film has funny moments, but not hilarious moments. The premise of the story seemed ripe for both non-stop laughs and great character development--neither is really accomplished. Not a bad movie at all, just left me a little unsatisfied by the end.

• Mar 07, 2011

A light & watch-able French farce :D

A light & watch-able French farce :D

• Nov 27, 2010

I loved this film. It was funny, sweet and even a little sad at times. I loved not knowing how it was going to end!

• Aug 13, 2010

Ei nyt erityisen hauska, mutta täynnä yllätyksiä :)

Ei nyt erityisen hauska, mutta täynnä yllätyksiä :)