Austin Powers in Goldmember - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Austin Powers in Goldmember Reviews

November 19, 2016
Preferred the one with Elizabeth Hurley, who really is what a 'Bond girl' image represents. Also, Elizabeth is an excellent actress.
November 11, 2016
Best comedy & spy movie of all time(period)
August 7, 2016
Very funny and entertaining
½ August 1, 2016
3.5/5. While Goldmember himself is pretty lame, the rest of the movie is hilarious and a lot of fun.
July 31, 2016
Best Austin Powers movie I dont care what anyone says. One of my favorite comedies ever.
jamrcla
June 22, 2016
Excellent film, Best in the trilogy, Very funny but not as silly as the rest but still faithfull to its roots.
May 21, 2016
This is a good film with many great cameos, I also like the first two.
May 10, 2016
I've heard the Austin Powers movies are hilarious.
April 1, 2016
love all 3 of the austin powers movies but i think this one is my favorite but not all the jokes work and myers and beyonce dont work at all but i still died with laughter
½ March 29, 2016
This movie did not age well, and to be honest, the early aughts were a cultural vacuum, but I laughed really hard a couple of times and that's worth something.
March 27, 2016
This film is one of those films you loved watching when you were younger, and can quote with your buddies when you are drunk at a bar. But it pains me to say that actually watching it again, it is not as enjoyable or funny as you remember. Some parts still made me laugh, "MOLE!" and some parts made me cringe, (Especially with Dr. Evil). Overall, if you haven't seen the Austin Powers film franchise before, definitely marathon it! Just don't expect to watch it over and over again for 10 years and have it be funny every single time. It's a film I cherish but it rides completely on nostalgia.
½ March 26, 2016
This movie has a lot of high notes in it but it also has some low ones to. If you liked 1 and 2 you will like this one.
½ March 20, 2016
Have seen the other ones, nice
March 17, 2016
The first five minutes of this James Bond parody sets the bar high for the rest of the film and that simply on the strength of it's numerous celebrity cameos. Mike Myers was soooo hot at one time he had the weight to pull this kinda talent (... and then "The Love Guru"). The rest though is more of the same channeling Benny Hill that the series is known for. There's a guilty chuckle or two in all of this silliness despite your valuable college philosophy degree.
½ March 5, 2016
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Even though the third film lost some of it's mojo, the luxurious Austin Powers in Goldmember still smashing and very shagadelic.. yeah, baby!
February 21, 2016
se la da pro esta mejor la 2
February 20, 2016
I've heard that it's funny...
February 14, 2016
So, here's where I draw the line with Myers here. What isn't simply recycled from the first film isn't particularly funny, and his forced "here's a joke now!" delivery crushes a lot of what was funny in the first film. With Myers playing 4 characters in the film, my tolerance for him is strained beyond the breaking point. Whoever thought it was a good idea to cast Michael Caine as Myer's father must have forgotten than Powers traveled 30 years into the future in the first film. Caine is only 30 years older than Myers in the first place,
½ January 10, 2016
1/9/2016: maybe not as good as the first two, but still funny as hell!
January 5, 2016
It had it's funny scenes, but had really dumb characters. I get the characters and thought it was funny at first, but gets annoying after already seeing Man of Mystery, and then watching the same thing happen again.