The Baby Formula Reviews

• Jun 18, 2018

Exceptionally good acting by the two leads and the writing starts out goofy but becomes heartfelt and real by the end. Startling is that both actresses really are pregnant.

• Sophie B Super Reviewer
    Apr 11, 2012

I like the idea however it just wasn't done properly. I'm not even sure what was wrong with it other than the fact it tried to be hilarious but really didn't hit the mark. The acting was average at best and it seemed like not much thought was actually put into the script and dialogue. Maybe there was a lot of improvisation, but that certainly didn't work.

• Jul 27, 2010

I'm not one for mockumentaries and this one seemed to be an epic fail. I just don't think the director knew where he wanted to take it. Comedy, drama? what was he doing? It had all the makings of something and ended up with a big fat nothing. 2 stars for cute kids. The end.

• Jul 10, 2010

Kind of in between on this one. Wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing or crazy-thought-provoking either.

• Jan 12, 2010

Very poor little indie film. Not funny and actually quite boring.

Very poor little indie film. Not funny and actually quite boring.

• Sep 19, 2009

Not much of a comedy but an interesting artsy film that brings up some important social issues. Very Canadian look and feel.

• Jul 17, 2009

Director Alison Reid's film is too content to play the kooky in-laws for easy sitcom chuckles. Nor does Reid really make much out of the film's mockumentary format, dropping the premise in the film's final reel.

• Jul 16, 2009

Aburridisima. En formato documental, la peor película que he intentado ver...

Aburridisima. En formato documental, la peor película que he intentado ver...