Bad Teacher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bad Teacher Reviews

July 24, 2017
I love this movie so much....I know it has been about 6 years since the 1st one but i really hope for a second.
June 24, 2017
The best thing that Cameron can do is comedies :)))
May 13, 2017
Crude trash. A stupid and failed attempt at a comedy. (First and only viewing - 1/31/2012)
April 26, 2017
Cameron Diaz tries extremely hard to make this an enjoyable movie and just barely succeeds. Her character is not very likeable which made this endeavor even harder. A shallow, gold digger temporarily works as a teacher until her marriage to a wealthy man comes through. The man - through his mother - figures out it is all about the money and calls it off. The remainder of the movie is about the shallow, gold digger trying to earn enough money to buy a boob job so she can land any other man with money. The natural charm of Diaz, coupled with the exuberance of the performance by Lucy Punch give it a just passing grade.
½ April 16, 2017
Tries to be 'Bridesmaids' for high school teachers and fails miserably. Not funny.
March 29, 2017
It was ok.. had it's moments but a lot of the film just made me cringe. I felt the director went out of his way to make it overly smutty, it all felt a bit forced. but like I said it was ok.
½ January 26, 2017
Divertida comedia a cargo de Cameron Diaz como Elizabeth Halsey, quien trata de sobrevivir como una maestra, pero sólo se interesa por si misma, por obtener dinero para ponerse implantes en los pechos demostrando cero interés en sus estudiantes. La maestra bebe en clase, se droga y està en búsqueda de un hombre que pueda mantenerla para dejar de trabajar. Pero experimentará algunos cambios, siempre motivada por su ambición de tener más dinero e irá retomando el camino para convertirse en una buena maestra. Con las actuaciones de Justin Timberlake, Lucy Punch, Jason Segel y John Michael Higgins
January 25, 2017
The plot goes a couple different directions but you get a few laughs throughout the majority of the film.
December 31, 2016
It's good movie to watch
December 19, 2016
Bad movie. Lucy Punch is good though.
½ November 30, 2016
A raunchy comedy that promises, from its title to its casting, a "Bad Santa" riff on a sacred institution...But they don't deliver.
September 13, 2016
Bad Teacher was somewhat entertaining. Easy to sit through and a good movie for killing some time. The comedy was a bit too black for my liking. I don't really know why any actor would want to be in a movie like this, but it was still okay.
August 16, 2016
Bobo e formulaico, além de ser quase que completamente gratuito em piadas politicamente incorretas que infelizmente não fazem rir, "Professora sem classe" é um daqueles filmes definitivamente dispensáveis que talvez por ter um elenco em boa forma ou, no mínimo, carismático, fazem o espectador aguentar até o final. É, portanto, muito inferior ao que se propõe, mas não chega a ser uma tragédia.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Bad Teacher is what we expect it to be, It's quite funny with an easy cast, Some adult humour and a story nobody really cares about, Bad Teacher does what it's supposed to do nothing more nothing less.
½ July 23, 2016
If you're going to have drugs and swearing, have lots of drugs and lots of swearing. Otherwise don't bother. This film just didn't seem to know whether it wanted to be a PG or an 18. The dry humping scene was funny though. Good old Trousersnake.
June 21, 2016
Diaz is in sparkling form in an enjoyable romp with a great supporting cast. Iife lessons along the way I certainly enjoyed it.
June 21, 2016
Funny but didn't like the boobs that much
June 21, 2016
this is my favourite movie
June 21, 2016
it is really a good movie