Bad Teacher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bad Teacher Reviews

½ November 30, 2016
A raunchy comedy that promises, from its title to its casting, a "Bad Santa" riff on a sacred institution...But they don't deliver.
September 13, 2016
Bad Teacher was somewhat entertaining. Easy to sit through and a good movie for killing some time. The comedy was a bit too black for my liking. I don't really know why any actor would want to be in a movie like this, but it was still okay.
August 16, 2016
Bobo e formulaico, além de ser quase que completamente gratuito em piadas politicamente incorretas que infelizmente não fazem rir, "Professora sem classe" é um daqueles filmes definitivamente dispensáveis que talvez por ter um elenco em boa forma ou, no mínimo, carismático, fazem o espectador aguentar até o final. É, portanto, muito inferior ao que se propõe, mas não chega a ser uma tragédia.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Bad Teacher is what we expect it to be, It's quite funny with an easy cast, Some adult humour and a story nobody really cares about, Bad Teacher does what it's supposed to do nothing more nothing less.
½ July 23, 2016
If you're going to have drugs and swearing, have lots of drugs and lots of swearing. Otherwise don't bother. This film just didn't seem to know whether it wanted to be a PG or an 18. The dry humping scene was funny though. Good old Trousersnake.
June 21, 2016
Diaz is in sparkling form in an enjoyable romp with a great supporting cast. Iife lessons along the way I certainly enjoyed it.
June 21, 2016
Funny but didn't like the boobs that much
June 21, 2016
this is my favourite movie
June 21, 2016
it is really a good movie
June 21, 2016
I wanna hangout with her
June 21, 2016
omg I really want to see this movie!!
June 21, 2016
it is the best movie ever
June 21, 2016
SILLY BUT FUN. IT HAS A LOT OF STEREOTYPICAL IMAGES AND THEMES, BUT CAMERON DIAZ IS A GREAT CHOICE TO COMBINE THE INNOCENT LOOK OF YOUNG TEACHERS WITH THE HOTNESS REQUIRED OF A VAMP. MEANWHILE, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS A PERFECT RUBE (AS ALWAYS)! 5 STARS OF FUN BUT NO ACADEMY AWARDS.
June 21, 2016
Raunchy. A couple funny parts.
looks awesome and sexy
June 21, 2016
I own this on DVD and Blu-Ray.
June 21, 2016
Bad ending. Bad message. Bad movie. Too bad that I can forgive all the crass jokes and stereotypes but not a bad story.
June 21, 2016
this is of my faves, like forgetting sarah Marshall funny
½ June 21, 2016
Bad Teacher isn't must-see, life-changing filmmaking, but it's an easygoing, well-crafted, smartly-written, and nicely acted little cinematic diversion that surpasses its measly expectations and delivers an end product that's highly entertaining and well worth the effort. Is it destined to become a classic in the "School Comedy" sub-genre? It has some pretty stiff competition, but after watching more serious fare like Stand and Deliver and Lean on Me (outside the middle school classroom, please), it might make a for a pretty darn good free-flowing chaser.
June 21, 2016
Sadly I would have to say the title speaks for itself, at least the first word. It was predictable and annoying and Justin Timberlake is such an awkward character in this that it makes me cringe to watch him. Not really worth a second watch.